PAST--RiddleCon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nancy! I just called and ordered it. It should be here in late April.

Okay, I didn't want to miss out this time so I placed my reservation at the Clarion. It'll be my DW and 13 YO DD and myself. Will be coming in on August 1st with oldkicker.

Can we make a PS at Cedar Point restaurants? :teeth:

With subzero temps and snow everyday since the beginning of the year, it just warms me up knowing we'll all have a great time!! :D

Welcome Scott this keep sgetting better and better :)

Laura, you can do it....I would call the number just listed above to and see if they give us any freebies like one admission ot the water park and get one free...It is not a sure thing, but might as well try.

Also, check with Bernie on the park tixs...he was looking into group discounts :)

I have rooms now (thanks to Nancy's thread) at Clarion. I got the AAA discount!:cool:

The Clarion Inn looks nice enough.......their Sandusky website has some nice pictures. They have banquet rooms and cater to (in their words) the most "demanding groups":teeth:

Maybe....just maybe..... we could plan a meal, possibly a Sunday brunch or something there for EVERYone!:D :bounce:

I know we are off to CHicago on Sunday morning...probably on our way out by 10 am the latest....I want to get to Chicago before dinner.

Anyone want to meet for an early breakfast?

I would be up for a breakfast on Sunday. My plan is to spend as much time with DISsers as possible. We are planning on a leisuely trip home.

Hmmmm...breakfast sounds good - I'm not sure about the time though. We have to pack up the popup and be off the site by 11.

Actually a late breakfast or lunch might work better for us!

Perhaps we should plan a breakfast AND a lunch! :)

Oh! BTW - I have begun putting together the web page. I hope to have it done this weekend. :)

The Days Inn has a "minimal" continental breakfast. Perhaps some can get together for that. :)

Originally posted by Kitty 34
I have rooms now (thanks to Nancy's thread) at Clarion. I got the AAA discount!:cool:

The Clarion Inn looks nice enough.......their Sandusky website has some nice pictures. They have banquet rooms and cater to (in their words) the most "demanding groups":teeth:

Maybe....just maybe..... we could plan a meal, possibly a Sunday brunch or something there for EVERYone!:D :bounce:

Did the web site mention anything about catering to the most "annoying groups"? :teeth:

LOL Nancy!! Must be the Sandusky area has caught on to our "group" coming to the area!!!!:teeth:

Also, I noticed there's a spot called Club Nitelite at our hotel.......with a dance floor if anyone would be up for dancing after the parks and pool parties!!!!:smooth: :bounce:

Gee, I thought I came up with the Sunday breakfast/brunch idea!! I must be invisible!!!:jester:

Nope you are not invisible kitty34... just have alot of the same ideas getting thrown out and tossed around. :)

Yikes kitty...I just was saying that I couldn't stay for the brunch someone had suggested because I had to start the next leg of my trip...Did not mean to step on any toes ... :( You are definitely not invisible...and definitely get more smarty pants than I do :)

hugs

Kitty, I will go dancing if I can get an older kid...(hint hint Towncrier ;) ) to babysit with Kassie.....

Glo, to set the record straight, I have received two pair of smarty pants (I think) for the month of January!!!:jester:

Hey, maybe we could do "breakfast" after a night of dancing, say at 4 or 5 am!!!! Ahhhh......I remember those days, some 25 years ago!!!!:p :bounce:

DixieDreamer, I'm looking forward to meeting you!!:D

hey Kitty you lead the way and I will follow...No problem..I didn't do it 25 years ago (then again I was 14 then) but I never did it, so I have some catching up to do....

So who wants to go dancing with us?????

Oh, I have gotten more pants than you have nah nah na na na!!!!!

only about three more, but I got more :)

A DIS Dancing party could be a BIG possibility!!!:teeth: I'd have to start getting in shape now for it.......it's been awhile since I've shaken my booty!!!:o

Who wants to dance with Glo and me?????

Glo, as far as the pants go.........we're in a new month!!!;) :smooth: :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter