PAST--RiddleCon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - I am officially booked at the Clarion - so please add me to the list - right now just me coming!

Will do, ILuv! Let me know which days you'll be there! :)

It's GREAT that you can come! :)

Oh yeah - I'm checking in on the 1st and out on the 3rd at the Clarion - looking forward to this - how do we go about signing up for passes or do we get them on our own?

Thanks, Splsh! That's a MUCH better link than the one I had!

Iluv - I'm trying to work out the mechanics for getting a group discount on the tickets. Stayed tuned! :)

Well all right!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Great to see you guys are going to make it Ranatra, Ron, SplshMtn99, and Mary. . . it's really going to be a blast!!! :) :) :)

Just bumping this up in case we have any new DISers that might be interested in joining in on all the fun!

RiddleCON is so close. I know that at least one DISer is already at CP. We're arriving tomorrow afternoon. By Saturday, Cedar Point should be a sea of lime green. Let the games begin.

Just want to wish everyone a GREAT time!!! Sure wish I could be there........maybe there will be a Riddlecon Two!!!:smooth:

I am doing laundry so I can pack. Will arrive Friday evening in time for the Days Inn Pool Party.

Our clothes are washed, but none are packed! :eek: We'll see everyone at Damon's for dinner or by the pool Friday evening! :)

Ohhhhh. . that's where we're going Friday. . . Cool!!! :bounce:

(I was getting kind of worried- I heard Maggie say something about "rid" and "con" and I just assumed she was going to throw me out! :eek:)

;)

:teeth:

See everyone in about 48 hrs. . can't wait! :) :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by WillyJ
Ohhhhh. . that's where we're going Friday. . . Cool!!! :bounce:
(I was getting kind of worried- I heard Maggie say something about "rid" and "con" and I just assumed she was going to throw me out! :eek:)
Good job Maggie, he's listening to you!!!! ;)

Have a great time everyone.....look forward to chatting with folks on Friday evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter