PAST--RiddleCon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should start a PghCon thread! I was thinking that a Pirate game might make a nice meet also.

I SOOOOOOOO can't wait to ride some SERIOUS coasters!!!!!! YYYYEEEEEHHHHAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Has anyone seen Kitty?? :) ;) :teeth:

Sorry I missed that, Kitty. :)

I'm looking forward to riding some serious coasters too! I love 'em! :)

Just a word about wher I am with all of this. I've not received any info about room discounts at Cedar Point. This after leaving several messages. Apparently the discounts are discussed by a level-2 person there, not one who answers the phone.

I've got the RiddleCon web page about 1/2 done. I hope to have it complete this week. Stay tuned. Hopefully it will provided a single point of information for RiddleCon, Mini-meets (Meals), accomodations, admission tickets and RiddleCon buddies! :)

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS! :)

Wow, Bernie! You are having Mini Me make an appearance at RiddleCon?
ministep-.gif

what's that? He said "mini-meets?"

Um, never mind... ;) ;) ;)

OK I booked the Clarion for 7/31 for 3 nights!

I have not talked to DW about this yet - but this is the first I heard of this - it sounds like a blast......

DW and I have just talked a little and she likes the idea!

Bernie - I'm looking forward to it!

DH & I will be joining everyone at the Clarion! Thurs 7/31 - Mon 8/4. $83 MILITARY RATE

Add 2 adults for RiddleCon! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Hey Splsh! THAT'S WONDERFUL!!!

Looking forward to seeing you in August! :)

Well I didn't read all the pages,s o if I'm "lost" just let me know. I see many are staying at the Clarion, but on the first page Breakers Express is mentioned. I just wanted to say that we stayed there 2 yrs ago and really liked it. The Snoopy head shaped pool was a blast for my DD.

I'm trying to talk DH into going, hopefully I'll have he convinced before the DIS'ers book every room in Sandusky.

Sharon, click on the Riddle-con link in oldkicker's signature. That is the best place to get complete, up-to-date info on it. Hope to see you guys again in August. :wave:

Count me in! It might be just me this trip - so I will figure out where to stay and I do want to sign up for the group dinners and breakfast. The rest I'll figure out when I've gotten thru all the info. See you all in 6 months or so!

Woohoo!!! More Disers at Riddlecon!

HELP! Where can I get cliff notes for all the inside jokes that I won't understand at RiddleCon? I don't usually follow those threads...and I think I'm going to be so out of the loop!

Guess I better start studying.

I wouldn't worry about it Splsh! I'm sure that we'll create a whole new bunch of them that weekend, and you'll be part of them!

However, we'd love to have you join us on the riddle thread every morning. Even if you don't riddle, we have a great time! We also have a lot of fun on the Riddle Me Chat thread, so come on over and join us!

Splsh, just wear a lime green thong and you will fit in just fine.

Seriously, we are a very freindly bunch. And the jokes aren't inside as much as between people who have become friends.

Yea!!! More DISers at Clarion!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Look forward to meeting you, Trekker and SplshMtn 99!!!

Sha-lyn.....I sure hope you can make it to Riddlecon, too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter