Paper Layout Challenge #1 - Winner posted page 12!!!

I'm not any help Dyan. I like pages with the blank space, but I can't ever do one. I'm a fill up the page kind of person, like it or not.

I'm journaling my page now. I'll get it finished and up before the deadline.

Love the page Dyan... I'm the opposite of you.. I have to really watch myself.. I try to fill the pages... I have to really think about making sure to have some blank areas to draw your focus to the photos!!!

This was not my best layout ever. And I had trouble getting decent photos of black paper since it's dark and rainy today. The glare was terrible from my flash and without the flash you couldn't see the page. I photoshopped it a bit to fix the brightness/contrast, but the colors don't quite look right. Whatever.

Here is the whole layout

catspage015.jpg

Page one of Figaro or "Ro"

catspage016.jpg

Page two of Jiminy Cricket

catspage017.jpg

Since you can't read it. The tag on one page reads "Ro" and the other "Cricket". The journaling pretty much says even though they are different as night and day, they're like peas and carrots. They love to spend time together...sleeping and wrestling. Cricket washes Ro's face because he's the father figure. But their personalities are completely different.

Here's my entry. I always have such a hard time photographing my LOs, so I appologize for that!

mk_railroad.jpg

In the digital challenges here, there's always one constant rule, that your LO has to be Disney related (not necessarily the Disney parks.) I don't know if you guys wanted to use that for the paper challenges too?

That would be me!!!! :lmao: Guess I forgot to identify myself.

Lisa, what are we going to do with you???

Dyan: I hope we will keep the challenges open; not just all Disney... while I have a lot to scrap still; I have a lot of every day stuff to get done too...and would love it to be open to both life and disney...

Lisa, what are we going to do with you???

Dyan: I hope we will keep the challenges open; not just all Disney... while I have a lot to scrap still; I have a lot of every day stuff to get done too...and would love it to be open to both life and disney...

Oh, I agree, while I have a gazillon Disney pictures, I have so many other things that need scrapping before my kids Bar and Bat Mitzvah.:)

Thanks Dyan...

I love Disney..but I think scrapping it always would burn me out...and if I could ever make a dent into the every day...then.... wow! wouldn't that be a nice visual..full and nearly caught up books! ;)

When does this end??? DD is wearing the cutest outfit today and I have perfect shoes to go with it but I can't get the pics printed until tomorrow. Do I still have time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter