Paper Layout Challenge #1 - Winner posted page 12!!!

lewdyan1

DIS Veteran
Okay, so it seems a few of us would like to try a layout challenge. I am going to start the first one. I figure if we do this once a week, I would have at least 4 layouts a month!:banana: :rotfl:

Since I am starting this I would like the first challenge to be a color one. I would like it to be a black challenge. This could be black and white photos or using black as the main color. I might try and do a Halloween layout, but you could also do Mickey Mouse or anything else with a black background. Get creative!

I will post a picture of the prize (a cute Halloween tag) later today.

So come on and play. This will go today until Friday. I will randomly choose a winner from all the entreis submitted. The more that play, the more inspiration we will share!!!:goodvibes

Post here if you are playing and I will start a list when I receive your PM!:thumbsup2

1. nikkistevej!!!
2. AWM!!!
3. Kim 1964!!!
4. Disneynut14!!!
5. PrincessNancy96!!!
6. New England Eeyore!!!
7. mom4scrapbooking!!!
8. Lewdyan1!!!
9. Merrypoppins!!!
10. kswm30b!!!
11. ljdaniel AKA Lisa!!!
12. Raenstoirm!!!
13. Tinkerbean!!!
14. BernardandMissBianca!!!

I will try to play- the only rule it to have a black background right?

Rebecca

Do we need a specific deadline to be done??? May make us keep on schedule a little bit better.. *or at least me anyway!*

ETA: Maybe go from Friday to Thursday.. Thursday nite winner announced...Friday starts new challenge????

Also, does the winner start the next challenge or do we want a sign up on who hosts which week??? Makes me no difference just like to be organized....

Do we need a specific deadline to be done??? May make us keep on schedule a little bit better.. *or at least me anyway!*

You have until next Wedneday to send lewdyan1 a file with the picture of your layout- so it has to be done by then.

Rebecca

LOL! See what happens when DH decides to text message and you lose your place when you were reading.. Thanks Rebecca!!!! :)

I have a LO in mind; I'm going to try it tonight.. I hope it works... I'll have to journal when I get home.. I hope it turns out!!

It's not a great picture, especially since it is in a baggie, but this is the Halloween piece as the prize! The tape is on the baggie, not the cat.:upsidedow
232323232%7Ffp43243%3Enu%3D3238%3E%3A82%3E%3A7%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323394%3A3%3A8%3C2%3Anu0mrj

That's a nice prize:).

If you use a black and white photo, can you use colored papers and embellishments?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter