Paper Layout Challenge #1 - Winner posted page 12!!!

Love the tag..especially the tape on the cat's head!!! Way to keep him together!! :rotfl:

Have drama going on w/ my parents and my sister..so I'm needing some major tape on my head to keep it together!!! OH, the drama of a sister 16 years younger than me who thinks my parents OWE her everything.. Hello, sunshine let me give you a clue or two! But I just listen and than when she asks I let her know how I feel about it! :) I think she needs a PrincessNancy coming to the light discussion real soon!!!

I love the tag!!! I want one!!!

I need to decide if I'm going to do a B&W pic or B&W paper. I have an amazing pic of DS12 when he was a ring bearer at my friend's wedding and DH took the photo in B&W, but I wanted to have the pic blown up. It's currently 4x6.
I could do a negative/blank space page but I'm not sure.

Negative/blank space would be a good challenge too. I saw that on the Cherry on Top e-mail. here is a link to some samples:

http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_show/,1444,4

You know what, that solidified my decision. I'm going to find a different layout for this challenge and do the B&W pic for something else.

Hmm. If I have time on Monday, I'll definitely try to do this. I have a layout in my head that would use a black background.

So......can you use a black and white photo and colored paper?

Yes, that was what I was thinking, black background or black and white photos...I guess it's my challenge, my rules:teeth::thumbsup2

Excellent! I will try to do one before Wednesday.....I love that tag!

I love the little pumpkin layout...those are great. I think my neurotic self would need to fill in the space.:rotfl:

Me too. I don't like to cover my pretty paper, but I can't leave empty space either. So what does that make me?:confused3
Some one who doesn't scrap!
:rotfl2:

It has been brought to my attention, that it might be better to do a random drawing from all of the entered pages. Less pressure of havign our pages judged...what do you all think?

It has been brought to my attention, that it might be better to do a random drawing from all of the entered pages. Less pressure of havign our pages judged...what do you all think?

I have performer's anxiety. I like the drawing idea. ;)

I am happy either way!!!

FYI - I did not make the tag, I bought from Ebay!:) I am so not that good!:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter