Paper Layout Challenge #1 - Winner posted page 12!!!

I like the idea of the random drawing......and my LO is almost done:). Since we don't have to be anonymous since there's no voting with the drawing, does that mean we can just post the pics on here? Or should we still send to lewdyan1? If we are staying anonymous, I'll have to cover the faces in the photo since a lot of you would recognize me (and AWM would recognize my whole family, lol).

Dyan, thanks for telling me about this. I'll see if I can get a black layout put together. That black cat looks like my cat Cricket, so I'd love to have him.

And I vote for posting layouts here if it's just a drawing. That way we can all enjoy them and get some new ideas.

Lets post here!

Here is AWM entry:
100_3153.jpg

And nikkistevej:
IMG_8809.jpg

Here's my entry:). Note that the topper is the headline from a FL newspaper during our trip:

ry%3D320

OMG Kim i totally love it! what a neat idea with the newspaper and the umbrella! and i love the journal box too! that is an awesome page!

Quick question... what if I make a Halloween l/o to use for this coming Halloween's pictures? Obviously I don't have the pics yet!

Hope to post by Monday.. I have one that needs some tweaking too.... but I have about 2 other ideas going through my head right now... Oh, the voices I'm hearing and the pages I'm visualizing..there is not enough time in the day; or is it I have too much time on my hands?????

Love all the entries so far..

and I prefer just a drawing... I hate to never be picked.. I have enough problems w/ that in the using the swap element challenge and I can't get enough scrapped to do the monthly challenge hosting! (again, too much time on my hands! LOL)

This has to be a new LO, right? ;) One of my recently LOs has a black background, but I guess that doesn't count. Just did a LO tonight (that I'm really happy with!), but no black. I'm definitely going to try to do one before the deadline though. I have such fun doing the digi challenges here, but I've never done a paper challenge before!

Here is my layout. I am just finishing up my puppies book and so wanted to do this page in black & white. So I go to the book and I already did a page with these pictures. Oh well, I did it again anyway and we are going to frame this one.

20080907_0302_edited-1-2.jpg

I am in!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I just asked about this so thank you so much for doing this! I am in!!!!!!!!!

HOlly

I am so glad we aren't voting anymore. I could never pick a favorite. They are all great!

Here is my entry.. This is my DD's high school registration photos... There is more to it but it had more detailed info on her so I didn't include it..

100_3675.jpg

input, how does it look? Does it need more??

I hate you people! How are you done already??? (Granted I have nearly 50 pages done so far, so I REALLY cant talk! lol) I will try to get mine done tonight, but it will probably get done tomorrow.

Here is my entry.. This is my DD's high school registration photos... There is more to it but it had more detailed info on her so I didn't include it..

100_3675.jpg

input, how does it look? Does it need more??

Hey, you used that journal thingy!

I like it just as it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter