**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
Oh my...forgot that the beast makes an appearance! We have a nine year old with us, he'll love that! Yeah, the lunch was mediocre. I'd have to look at the menu again for dinner, I know there were at least a couple things that looked pretty good. But the place is so amazing! I like CP myself but my daughter and her family do not like it...they say it's just the same old buffet choices as anywhere else. But...it's hard to get a nice sit down at MK and it's a good spot to see the fireworks right after. So...we are not doing CP this year. But we are going to have so much fun no matter what we do!
Our 9 yo niece said she doesn’t like Winnie the Pooh but I think it’s a different experience when you actually get to meet him. She would love the beast and I would too! I’ll keep checking to see if we can get it. I agree that there aren’t very many good ts meals at mk

Our 9 yo niece said she doesn’t like Winnie the Pooh but I think it’s a different experience when you actually get to meet him. She would love the beast and I would too! I’ll keep checking to see if we can get it. I agree that there aren’t very many good ts meals at mk
Yes! I want to meet the beast too...LOL! When I went in June, we didn't get to even see the show at HS, so seeing Beast would be a treat for us all.

Yes! I want to meet the beast too...LOL! When I went in June, we didn't get to even see the show at HS, so seeing Beast would be a treat for us all.
We went to hs in March and chose not to watch the show. It didn’t interest at all. We went to Epcot instead.

I think Happily Ever After is the most magnificent show I've ever seen, truly stunning. Anyone else agree? On another thread there were many people who preferred the old show. I was just blown away!

I think Happily Ever After is the most magnificent show I've ever seen, truly stunning. Anyone else agree? On another thread there were many people who preferred the old show. I was just blown away!
Totally agree :thumbsup2
DD and I saw it last March when it just started. We did the Tomorrowland Dessert Party and loved every minute of it.
So much so we booked it again for our Thanksgiving trip.
Looking forward to a 3rd time in March :goodvibes

Totally agree :thumbsup2
DD and I saw it last March when it just started. We did the Tomorrowland Dessert Party and loved every minute of it.
So much so we booked it again for our Thanksgiving trip.
Looking forward to a 3rd time in March :goodvibes
Wow...good for you! I'm getting so excited. We are there Feb. 24 to March 5th. Can't wait to get our MB's so we can decorate them. Happy New Year!

Do any of you use crowd calendars? Our dates are March 26-29 and I'm having a hard time finding one for that week.
Also, just wondering, since our spring break is the week leading up to easter, is that the case with your spring break too or is most of them the week after easter?

Do any of you use crowd calendars? Our dates are March 26-29 and I'm having a hard time finding one for that week.
Also, just wondering, since our spring break is the week leading up to easter, is that the case with your spring break too or is most of them the week after easter?
I use undercover tourist.

Have you found them to be pretty accurate? Thanks for your reply!
I’ve always felt it’s matched up pretty well but I don’t usually pay much attention after I get into the parks. We get there so early that it’s usually never a problem anyway but I use it to initially plan when my trip will be.

I use for crowd predictors Kenny the Pirate, easyWDW, and Unofficial Guide. Yes, I find them mostly accurate.

I have now officially missed 3 adr’s for bog dinner. Super upsetting but they are always when I’m asleep. I will admit that this last one was at 9 am but I was still asleep then...
Don’t lose hope! I missed 2 middle of the night BOG dinner alerts and then one day I happened to be DisBoarding on my phone and got an alert in the middle of the afternoon! Luckily the phone was in my hand so I could click the link right away and snag the ADR. My fingers are crossed for you!!

Don’t lose hope! I missed 2 middle of the night BOG dinner alerts and then one day I happened to be DisBoarding on my phone and got an alert in the middle of the afternoon! Luckily the phone was in my hand so I could click the link right away and snag the ADR. My fingers are crossed for you!!
Thanks! We still have 57 days so lots of time to try and get one. Even if we don’t get one we still have an adr at cp.

I posted this on the strategies page, but thought you all might have some insights ... FP+ day is tomorrow - woohoo!

Tomorrow's my 60-day FP+ day, and I have a couple questions about recent bookings:

1. Which has been quicker/more efficient: MDE app or website on the computer? I know the app has been really wonky lately, but the FP+ interface on the website seems to have a lot of extra steps (unless I'm missing a shortcut or something).

2. In recent weeks there was some talk about the window opening before 7 a.m. Has anyone had this happen? Just wondering when to start checking.

Of course this all assumes MDE is up and running (it is back up now) ...

I posted this on the strategies page, but thought you all might have some insights ... FP+ day is tomorrow - woohoo!

Tomorrow's my 60-day FP+ day, and I have a couple questions about recent bookings:

1. Which has been quicker/more efficient: MDE app or website on the computer? I know the app has been really wonky lately, but the FP+ interface on the website seems to have a lot of extra steps (unless I'm missing a shortcut or something).

2. In recent weeks there was some talk about the window opening before 7 a.m. Has anyone had this happen? Just wondering when to start checking.

Of course this all assumes MDE is up and running (it is back up now) ...
We did it all on the app (dh and I did it at the same time). It only took us about 20-25 minutes for a party of 4. I wasn’t able to book until exactly 7 am (trust me I tried). I refreshed at exactly 7 and was able to book!

I use wdwprepschool.com

I typically use multiple crowd calendars to plan, but this trip falls with spring break and Easter so I am throwing caution to the wind and picking what works for my family on what day/night. We will leverage mornings, EMH, and FP+ for our must dos and relax with our breaks in the afternoons.

This arctic blast really has me dreaming of my trip :cold:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter