**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
How are you all planning to tell them? I still need to come up with a plan. My oldest of 4 is 8 and the only reader so far so I thought he could lead them on a scavenger hunt around the house that takes them to a countdown poster. This will be their 4th trip (spoiled!) so they will recognize the poster and know what it means.
We made her a shirt that says “I’m going to Disney!”. We also got her a water bottle, drawstring bag, our planning guide that was mailed to us, and a Disney after hours card. We are putting all of it in her suitcase. Her mom got some mickey balloons to put in so when she opens her suitcase the balloons will float out.

We made her a shirt that says “I’m going to Disney!”. We also got her a water bottle, drawstring bag, our planning guide that was mailed to us, and a Disney after hours card. We are putting all of it in her suitcase. Her mom got some mickey balloons to put in so when she opens her suitcase the balloons will float out.
I love the idea of putting the balloons in the suitcase!

Less than 100 days to go!

Has anyone done FPs recently? How has FOP been to book?

Will the Edison will be available to book through MDE? Last I checked it was not an option. I am also having difficulties searching for any ADRs in the app. Is anyone else ha I guess this problem?

I bought a Minnie tsum tsum balloon that I'm going to have in a large box. I also have small box that goes with it that has a magicband, the kids guide to WDW and a luggage tag in there. I can't decide which order to have her open them haha. I also bought a graphic off of Etsy that has the Mickey hands and says "This girl is going to Disney". I thought about writing on the back that she gets to go and taking a progression of pictures. I have too many ideas and so little time to decide lol!! Let me know what you decide to do, a scavenger hunt sounds so fun!

You are like me still trying to figure it all out! I keep changing my mind. My latest idea is to use a new set of maps Disney sent us and wrap those along with a letter from Mickey. And I want to print some pics of Wildrerness Lodge and put in there too!

Awesome!! One more day for you! Let me know how it goes!!
Her reaction was about what I expected. She didn’t really understand at first and was kind of embarrassed. She asked if she could watch tv now and didn’t really want anything to do with the present. I turned the tv off and we asked her if she really understood what it meant. It still took about an hour before she really started getting excited. We still have 2 months before we go so it’s hard for her to be super excited.

Her reaction was about what I expected. She didn’t really understand at first and was kind of embarrassed. She asked if she could watch tv now and didn’t really want anything to do with the present. I turned the tv off and we asked her if she really understood what it meant. It still took about an hour before she really started getting excited. We still have 2 months before we go so it’s hard for her to be super excited.
I decided to have a letter she can read after she opens the box of balloons. I'm hoping she loves it! I'll post tomorrow and let you know how it went. Merry Christmas!!!

I'm tagging along on my friend's family trip & it's SO weird to not be doing any planning! I'm so excited & incredibly grateful since I'm a broke doctoral student but I usually am counting down to that 60 day mark, checking and rechecking food reservations & doing all sorts of planning! I don't even know how to pass the next 87 days haha!

Yes let me know how it goes!
She was so shocked. I honestly don't think she believes me, even though I showed her the planning book and reservations haha! I think she's a bit like me and it won't feel real until we are boarding the plane :).

I'm tagging along on my friend's family trip & it's SO weird to not be doing any planning! I'm so excited & incredibly grateful since I'm a broke doctoral student but I usually am counting down to that 60 day mark, checking and rechecking food reservations & doing all sorts of planning! I don't even know how to pass the next 87 days haha!
I am loving planning, but I can totally appreciate being able to go with the flow and just enjoy what is planned for you! Especially with school that will be such a great break for you :).

She was so shocked. I honestly don't think she believes me, even though I showed her the planning book and reservations haha! I think she's a bit like me and it won't feel real until we are boarding the plane :).
My niece was like that. She’s never been so she really doesn’t know what to expect. This will be my third year in a row so I can get excited for it already.

Going March 26-29 and it can’t come soon enough!!! Staying at POR. I’m trying to talk my husband into one more day added on to our trip, of course. This will be our 4th trip home and will be myself, my husband, dd14 and dd20 ( special needs).

Has anyone done FPs recently? How has FOP been to book?
I had to make FP's last week for a client and was able to get FOP on their 3rd day, over Presidnets week. No morning times available but lots of afternoon slots! I think it will be difficult later in March as you get closer to Easter so the later in your trip you try for it the better chance you'll probably have. Good luck pixiedust: I'll be trying for FOP for our trip for two or three days, we all love it!

I had to make FP's last week for a client and was able to get FOP on their 3rd day, over Presidnets week. No morning times available but lots of afternoon slots! I think it will be difficult later in March as you get closer to Easter so the later in your trip you try for it the better chance you'll probably have. Good luck pixiedust: I'll be trying for FOP for our trip for two or three days, we all love it!
I book Friday morning for 4. It will be for day 63 so we should be able to get fop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter