**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
Less than 100 days to go!

Has anyone done FPs recently? How has FOP been to book?

Will the Edison will be available to book through MDE? Last I checked it was not an option. I am also having difficulties searching for any ADRs in the app. Is anyone else ha I guess this problem?
My daughter and I just booked our FP's yesterday. It took us five hours. She was on her computer at home and I was on mine and we were messaging back and forth. We are a party of 12, so we had to book separately to get all that we wanted. So we had to choose overlapping times. But we were able to do it. We got FOP for four different days! The site kept going down, or freezing the whole time, which took even longer and we also got our plane tickets too...talk about a whirlwind day! Then, we had to rearrange our dinning reservations for a couple of things to accommodate our FP's times, which we were very lucky that we managed to do. I had a headache by the end of the day....so tired...but so excited at the same time. We had to do a couple more things today because our plane flight eliminated the parks for the first day (arriving later than anticipated), so we had to work around that too. The most frustrating part was the system freezing up, having to refresh or close and reopen over and over again. But we have a great schedule and exactly what we wanted for dinners. We did have to book two separate dining reservations for Be Our Guest and Coral Reef due to party size, but we are there at the same time, so going to ask for tables near each other. We can always table hop...lol. Good luck to all of you....keep us posted!

My daughter and I just booked our FP's yesterday. It took us five hours. She was on her computer at home and I was on mine and we were messaging back and forth. We are a party of 12, so we had to book separately to get all that we wanted. So we had to choose overlapping times. But we were able to do it. We got FOP for four different days! The site kept going down, or freezing the whole time, which took even longer and we also got our plane tickets too...talk about a whirlwind day! Then, we had to rearrange our dinning reservations for a couple of things to accommodate our FP's times, which we were very lucky that we managed to do. I had a headache by the end of the day....so tired...but so excited at the same time. We had to do a couple more things today because our plane flight eliminated the parks for the first day (arriving later than anticipated), so we had to work around that too. The most frustrating part was the system freezing up, having to refresh or close and reopen over and over again. But we have a great schedule and exactly what we wanted for dinners. We did have to book two separate dining reservations for Be Our Guest and Coral Reef due to party size, but we are there at the same time, so going to ask for tables near each other. We can always table hop...lol. Good luck to all of you....keep us posted!
Glad to hear it worked out and you got overlapping times! 4 FOP seems reassuring for others attempting to book!

I just went through my ADR options with my family and moved some things around. I do not pick FP+ for almost a month, but I will be ready! I put placeholders on my planning spreadsheet of what we want on each day so I just have to make sure I am ready to go at 7am on 1/24.

Glad to hear it worked out and you got overlapping times! 4 FOP seems reassuring for others attempting to book!

I just went through my ADR options with my family and moved some things around. I do not pick FP+ for almost a month, but I will be ready! I put placeholders on my planning spreadsheet of what we want on each day so I just have to make sure I am ready to go at 7am on 1/24.
LOL....exactly! I was right on it at 7 a.m. The site was frustrating with all the freezes but we did it. Did I mention it only took FIVE hours?

I’ve missed two Be our guest adrs now using touring plans because they were both at 2 or 3 in the morning.

I’ve missed two Be our guest adrs now using touring plans because they were both at 2 or 3 in the morning.

That's when I usually get them. I am up late. I work until midnight or later. Keep trying. Don't give up. Something will come up the closer you get to your trip.

5 hours??? Yikes! We book our FP on January 9th --- hoping it doesn't take 5 hours!! :sad:
No exaggeration but I was booking at the same time as my daughter, so we were communicating by messenger back and forth, so it took more time. But...the most time was because of the "freezing" site. I had to keep refreshing, or completely logging off of MDE and going back in. Then some of the times were gone and we had to both find a different time. Since we are a party of 12, we had to find overlapping times so we could all go together. So, hopefully it will be much easier for you...but no matter what it was all worth it!

The coolest thing is that the trip is coming right up. We are almost in January and I know it will fly by. I've been cleaning out closets and drawers and things. Once I get my Magic Bands I will be decorating those and that will take up some time. My son already got his luggage tags. We are going Feb. 24th to March 5th...and I hear the weather is beautiful at this time of year. It's been below zero here, not much fun!

Our fastpass day was this morning it took me 20 min. They only trouble I had with the website was it did not want to let me book 3 passes for Hollywood studios, I finished up the rest of trip then went back and was able to book the 3rd pass. Time to start designing tee shirts and magic bands. I have already started a packing list :)

We book tomorrow and it better not take 5 hours. I’ve done it before and never had it take near that long. It usually takes me about 30 minutes.
It took me about 20 minutes this morning to get our FPs. We only used the app because I read a lot of people had trouble with the website.

That's when I usually get them. I am up late. I work until midnight or later. Keep trying. Don't give up. Something will come up the closer you get to your trip.
I was up until 2 am trying to pull an all night for our FPs this morning but I fell asleep and set an alarm for 5am. If I would’ve had my phone on DH could’ve gotten it because he was able to stay up the whole night.

You know I never thought of using the app...which I could have done. But...I am very happy...a day well spent. I actually miss not having anything to do on the website...LOL!

You know I never thought of using the app...which I could have done. But...I am very happy...a day well spent. I actually miss not having anything to do on the website...LOL!
It’s already over with and you got what you want so that’s all that matters!

I have now officially missed 3 adr’s for bog dinner. Super upsetting but they are always when I’m asleep. I will admit that this last one was at 9 am but I was still asleep then...

I have now officially missed 3 adr’s for bog dinner. Super upsetting but they are always when I’m asleep. I will admit that this last one was at 9 am but I was still asleep then...
Ugh....keep trying, you never know. We did get a BOG dinner, which we have never tried. Quite frankly it doesn't look like that great of a menu but we love the atmosphere. We also had to book two separate reservations, at the same time to be able to get it for a party of 12, which is sort of a disappointment, but we are eating together for almost every other one, except BOG and Coral Reef. We have eaten lunch at BOG and it was just okay, nothing to write home about but the place is so darn magical, we just had to have it. Good luck and keep trying.

Ugh....keep trying, you never know. We did get a BOG dinner, which we have never tried. Quite frankly it doesn't look like that great of a menu but we love the atmosphere. We also had to book two separate reservations, at the same time to be able to get it for a party of 12, which is sort of a disappointment, but we are eating together for almost every other one, except BOG and Coral Reef. We have eaten lunch at BOG and it was just okay, nothing to write home about but the place is so darn magical, we just had to have it. Good luck and keep trying.
We’re doing lunch there already but I thought dinner might be better since we could meet the beast. I have an adr for crystal palace already but we are already meeting Winnie the Pooh at 1900 pf. I’d personally rather have cp since I’ve never been there but I’ve never done dinner at bog either.

We’re doing lunch there already but I thought dinner might be better since we could meet the beast. I have an adr for crystal palace already but we are already meeting Winnie the Pooh at 1900 pf. I’d personally rather have cp since I’ve never been there but I’ve never done dinner at bog either.
Oh my...forgot that the beast makes an appearance! We have a nine year old with us, he'll love that! Yeah, the lunch was mediocre. I'd have to look at the menu again for dinner, I know there were at least a couple things that looked pretty good. But the place is so amazing! I like CP myself but my daughter and her family do not like it...they say it's just the same old buffet choices as anywhere else. But...it's hard to get a nice sit down at MK and it's a good spot to see the fireworks right after. So...we are not doing CP this year. But we are going to have so much fun no matter what we do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter