Official FREE DINING ADR Cancellation / Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am cancelling 2 reservations today that we do not need.

Cap'n Jacks on September 23rd at 5:05 P.M. Party of 4. This group has decided to join us in our reservations. Transferred 7-25-07

Chef Mickey's September 24th at 9:50 A.M. Party of 6. Cancelled 7-25-07

I need a name to put the reservation under, and would like a phone number as well, so I can completely take it off of our reservation. It will appear to be a duplicate, if I leave it under my number.

Hopefully this helps someone. :wizard: I will be cancelling/transferring this afternoon.:hourglass

I swore up and down that I wasn't going to change my dining plans. Of course I kept:

Boma on 8/26 at 6pm
Sci-Fi Dine In on 8/28 at 12:20
Chef Mickeys on 8/29 at 8am
Le Cellier on 8/30 at 7:10pm

This is what I changed. I had Crystal Palace for breakfast on 8/27 at 8am but changed it to Donalds Breakfastsaursus at 8:10am

I had Tonys Town Square for 8/31 at 5:45pm but changed it to the Crystal Palace for breakfast at 8:10am

I had the Crystal Palace for 9/1 for breakfast but changed it to the Coral Reef for lunch at 12:20pm. Hoped to get it for Dinner but I got it and that is what counts.

I am looking for reservations at Crystal Place for dinner on August 21 for 4 people

Why would you make double ressies and make it harder for the rest of us?!

I have forced myself to finalize my ADR plans and cancel my doubles before I lose them all!

9/13: Boma dinner for 4, 5:30 PM CANCELLED 7/20, 8:00 AM

9/14: Kona dinner for 4, 7:10 PM CANCELLED 7/20, 8:00 AM

9/15: Le Cellier lunch for 4, 1:00 PM (transferred)

We had to cancel our free dining trip 9/16 - 9/26. I will cancel the following ADRs tomorrow -- all for a party of six:

9/17 5:30 pm Concourse Steakhouse TAKEN
9/18 4:00 pm LeCellier TAKEN
9/21 6:15 pm Capn' Jacks TAKEN
9/22 4:30 pm Wolfgang Puck Cafe TAKEN
9/23 5:20 pm Kona Cafe TAKEN
9/25 5:30 pm Boma TAKEN
9/26 11:40 am Coral Reef TAKEN
9/27 8:20 pm LeCellier TAKEN
9/28 5:00 pm Raglan Road TAKEN

If you want any of these, please PM me and I will give you the original confirmation number and the name they're listed under. You must then call WDW Dining 800/828-0228 and have the reservation transferred to your name.

We had to cancel our free dining trip 9/16 - 9/26. I will cancel the following ADRs tomorrow -- all for a party of six:

9/17 5:30 pm Concourse Steakhous
9/18 4:00 pm LeCellier
9/21 6:15 pm Capn' Jacks
9/22 4:30 pm Wolfgang Puck Cafe
9/23 5:20 pm Kona Cafe
9/25 5:30 pm Boma
9/26 11:40 am Coral Reef
9/27 8:20 pm LeCellier
9/28 5:00 pm Raglan Road

If you want any of these, please PM me and I will give you the original confirmation number and the name they're listed under. You must then call WDW Dining 800/828-0228 and have the reservation transferred to your name.

Sent you a PM, would love the 9/26 coral reef & 9/27 LeCellier!!:thumbsup2

Hi Everyone! I just registered here!

Tinaluis, I am interested in your 9/18 LeCellier and your 9/23 Kona Cafe. Unfortunately, I am new to the boards and am unsure how to get in touch with you. Sorry you must cancel your trip.

Thanks

Hi Tinaluis,

I recieved your pm and I called Disney. I am confused. I was told that ADRs could not be transferred. I don't want to do anything against policy. Am I missing something?

I've never had a problem transferring them. In fact, one of the LeCellier ressies was transferred to me by another DISer. I'd suggest you call back and, hopefully, get another CM who knows what they're doing.

I had an ADR transferred to me a couple of weeks ago, and in fact just transferred one to another DISer yesterday! I just told them that I wanted to transfer my ADR to a friend's name, as I would not be able to make it. The CM asked for their name, phone #, and number of children in the party. No problem! Then I PM'd the new recipiant the confirmation number (which stayed the same) and it is now theirs! I agree, call back and ask someone else to do it for you. Good luck!

We are having a hard time transferring the reservation too. I wanted to give a DISer my La Cellier ressie but they wouldn't let them change the phone number. So I called and explained that I was giving it to them and was told that "basically dining reservations are non transferable" so I just left them as is. This is really becoming a huge headache! I guess no good deed goes unpunished :rotfl:

If anyone has booked under the free dining and needs to cancel please let me know... just got some leave approved (military family) and trying to plan a trip for sometime in September. Let me know if anyone has anything please!

If anyone has booked under the free dining and needs to cancel please let me know... just got some leave approved (military family) and trying to plan a trip for sometime in September. Let me know if anyone has anything please!

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your post, are you looking to pick up a cancellation for a free dining package? Because the date for that package has expired and even if people who have the package booked cancel, they will open those rooms but NOT the free dining to go with them.
On the other hand if you mean you are looking to book dining ADRs from someone who is cancelling their trip, carry on..... :rolleyes1

I need to find something special for my sister's birthday on Sept. 19 between 5-7 pm; and for 7 people. pixiedust: <wishful thinking>

I currently have Coral Reef at 2:20 that I could trade (it's during nephew's naptime).

Thanks.

Gina

I had an ADR transferred to me a couple of weeks ago, and in fact just transferred one to another DISer yesterday! I just told them that I wanted to transfer my ADR to a friend's name, as I would not be able to make it. The CM asked for their name, phone #, and number of children in the party. No problem! Then I PM'd the new recipiant the confirmation number (which stayed the same) and it is now theirs! I agree, call back and ask someone else to do it for you. Good luck!

Ditto! Just call back. Some of them are stricter than others about rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter