Official FREE DINING ADR Cancellation / Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,
I have some ADR's that I am cancelling and maybe we can make a swap.

I am looking for either a party of 3 or 6 for LeCellier Monday Sept 3 anytime after 4pm. I am also looking for Le Cellier for party of 3 or 6 on Wed Sept 5 anytime after 4pm. I have ADR's for both of these times for 3 and I need to get the rest of my family (another 3 people) adr's so we can eat together.

Here is what I have to cancel/swap:

Sept 3-3:45pm- Wolfgang Puck Cafe party of 6
Sept 6-8:10pm-Spoodles Party of 6
Sept 8-7:20pm-Cape May Cafe party of 6
Sept 8-12:50pm-Le Cellier party of 2
Sept 9-11:40am-Le Cellier party pf 4

I hope someone can help us out!!!

Thanks!!!
Jamie

i have 3 days in a row of lecell steakhouse sept 28 29 30 i would be willing to trade the 29th or 30th of sept for something earlier in the week for dinner let me know if interested

I tried to book the Gala Feast at 1900 park fare for August 26 and they told me the restaurant was closed. I am interested in your reservation if it is still available.
1900 Park Fare is closed for renovations. However, the character breakfast and lunch are still be held... at the Grand Floridian Cafe. I had no problem changing my reservation there (for the last week of September) recently. The CM told me it is not as popular as usual due to the change. It's not a buffet but has a regular (fairly limited) menu during the refurb. Try calling back and requesting Cinderella's Gala Feast at the Grand Floridian instead of 1900 PF.

I have:
Coral Reef 2:00pm on September 18th for 3.

Kona Cafe 6:40pm on September 21st for 3.

I'd like:
I'd love a Fantasmic Dinner package, any restaurant, for September 18th.

Any earlie-ish dinner ADR in Magic Kingdom on September 16.

I HAVE:
'Ohana for 3 at 5:30pm. on Sunday, 8/26 (this should be a table for 4, so you may be able to get in 4).

I WANT:
Kona Cafe for 3 for Sunday, 8/26, for any time between 5 and 8 pm.

Will trade in a heartbeat! Can anyone help out?

I am looking for LTT or WCC for a party of 5 on 8/28, 8/31, or 9/3 anytime before 6:00 PM.

I am looking for LTT or WCC for a party of 5 on 8/28, 8/31, or 9/3 anytime before 6:00 PM.
I posted this on another board on friday...have you called lately?
Here Is One More We Cancelled
8/29 LTT At 4pm 10 People
We Hope This Helps Some Of You. Please Let Us Know.

I posted this on another board on friday...have you called lately?
Here Is One More We Cancelled
8/29 LTT At 4pm 10 People
We Hope This Helps Some Of You. Please Let Us Know.

I just called a few minutes ago....nada.

Looking for reservations at the Crystal Palace on Aug.28, around 17:00 to 18:00. So we can enjoy the evening at the Princess & Pirate Party in MGK. Thanks

I will be cancelling the following ADRs soon ... I'm not sure how anyone can use these (reservation is under my name but maybe you can just use the confirmation number) but I'd like to see if another DIS member can take these instead of me just cancelling out to the general public. This is what I'm going to be cancelling ...

9/22/07 - Dinner @ Spoodles (5:00 p.m. - 2 people)
9/22/07 - Dinner @ LeCellier (7:20 p.m. - 2 people)
9/24/07 - Lunch @ LeCellier (1:00 p.m. - 2 people)
9/24/07 - Dinner @ Spoodles (8:10 p.m. - 2 people)

I am wanting breakfast at Akershus on 9/25 or 9/26 (preferably for a party of 6).

I have the following I would be willing to trade for:

9/21 Ohana at 6:20 for party of 4

9/22 LTT at 11:30 for party of 4

9/22 Prime Time Cafe at 5:35 for party of 4

9/23 Wolfgang Puck Cafe at 6:30 for party of 7

I just cancelled the following adr's

sept 23rd cinderella gala at GF for 3 @ 6:30
sept 28th LTT for 3 @ 5:20

I will be cancelling the following ADRs soon ... I'm not sure how anyone can use these (reservation is under my name but maybe you can just use the confirmation number) but I'd like to see if another DIS member can take these instead of me just cancelling out to the general public. This is what I'm going to be cancelling ...

9/22/07 - Dinner @ Spoodles (5:00 p.m. - 2 people)
9/22/07 - Dinner @ LeCellier (7:20 p.m. - 2 people)
9/24/07 - Lunch @ LeCellier (1:00 p.m. - 2 people)
9/24/07 - Dinner @ Spoodles (8:10 p.m. - 2 people)

9/22 lecell would be a nice bday present its 9/23 my bday can i trade you one of mine the 29th or 30th for it ?

I would like to trade the following:

9/22 Princess Storybook bkfst (party of 3) 10:15AM FOR Princess Storybook bkfst 9/27 similar time, party of 3

9/27 Chef Mickeys bkfst (party of 3) 10:30AM FOR Chef Mickeys bkfst (party of 3) on 9/23

Please PM me if you are interested in trading ADR's. Thanks!

I have Wispering Canyon at 5:30 on Sept. 6 for a party of 6 that I am going to cancel if someone wants it. Planning to keep it as a back-up in case something happens with Boma unless there is someone ISO. Pm me if you need it.

This is pending right now, will update if gone!

Also have Princess Breakfast on September 3rd at 10:10. I reallly need earlier if possible, like 8:00. Anyone willing to trade? Pretty please?

I need lecell steakhouse for sept 23rd anytime dinner only and will trade either sept 29 or 30th dinner to get it so contact me if you can help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter