Official FREE DINING ADR Cancellation / Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelling an ADR at La Cellier for 5:10pm on Sept. 27th. for a part of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids). I would rather it go to a DISer :goodvibes

this has been TAKEN, thanks

cellier wanted dinner for 2 any night from sept 19-sept 24th

well, the squeaky wheel gets the oil. can't blame a diser for trying :confused3

Is this still available? If so, could you hold it for me? We're just a party of 3, but I think that would work.

Thanks.

:thumbsup2
Cancelling an ADR at La Cellier for 5:10pm on Sept. 27th. for a part of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids). I would rather it go to a DISer :goodvibes

I am looking for the following if anyone is planning to cancel:

9/19-9/22 Breakfast at the castle
9/24 Breakfast at Donald's Breakfastosaurus
9/25 Princess Storybook breakfast

All for 4 people. Thanks so much!!!

Hollywood and Vine character lunch party of 4 at 12:50 on Sept 11. Pm me for res # and last name.
Also have Boma Sept. 16th 6pm for 4.

Sept 14th:

I have an 'Ohana dinner ADR (5:00) for 4 people
I have a Kona dinner (7:10) for 4 people

If anyone would like these, PM me and I will change it (them) over for you. ;)

Looking to Trade
9/11 Crystal Palace7:45p for Garden Grill around 7p (2 Adults)
9/12 Garden Grill 7:00p for Crystal Palace around 7p (2 Adults)

Thanks

Nothing positive seems to be coming from this thread maybe in the future if your canceling give us a chance to contact you before awarding it to someone

I have:
Coral Reef 2:00pm on September 18th for 3.

Kona Cafe 6:40pm on September 21st for 3.

I'd like:
I'd love a Fantasmic Dinner package, any restaurant, for September 18th.

Any earlie-ish dinner ADR in Magic Kingdom on September 16.

If you want either of my "I haves" PM me. No trade necessary.

I just got off the phone with Disney Dining and canceled Le Cellier 1:30 on 9/17 for 2 people. Also, canceled Rose and Crown 7:10 on 9/19 for 2 people.

Nothing positive seems to be coming from this thread maybe in the future if your canceling give us a chance to contact you before awarding it to someone

I agree and disagree. I myself have gotten an ADR that I was looking for, and I know that others have too, so I disagree that nothing positive has come.
I DO agree that it is almost pointless to post that you have "just cancelled" something. By the time someone who is looking for that ADR reads your post and calls WDW dining, it is most likely gone already.
So to reiterate, PLEASE POST BEFORE YOU CANCEL TO GIVE SOMEONE A CHANCE TO COORDINATE WITH YOU. ;)

Looking for AVR's for Lecellier Sept 4-9th. Lunch or Dinner.
2-4 or 8 persons, I'll take what I can get. :o)
I've been calling everyday with no luck...

Ouch. Not sure what this is about. I think this is a wonderful thread. If people cancel and post or change ressies over for other people, whatever their preference it's a very generous thing to do. People could just cancel ressies and not even make mention of it. I made a couple very happy the other day by switching over a reservation & I was happy to do so. A woman was actually trying to rearrange her dining plan to offer me a ressie that I was unable to make. I was truly amazed at how kind people can be. That's what the Disney spirit is about isn't it?

I am hoping to find 3 more spots at Whispering Canyon Cafe on 9/24... around 6:40 pm.

Its my dad's 70th birthday, and I made ADRs for there to celebrate. My brother and his family have since decided to join us on our trip and I tried to add them on to our ADR for the celebration, but they couldn't fit 3 more in until very late (around 9pm or so)

So if anyone has WCC ADR's they won't be using....

I have a LeCellier lunch on 9/26 1:00 and also 9/27 11:30. I'm lookin for a LeCellier dinner for any night from 9/22-9/27. Would also be willing to swap ADRs at Whispering Canyon, Boma, Kona Cafe (all dinners)

looking for whispering canyon on sunday august 26th for four people. thanks or any ntime the last week of august, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter