Official FREE DINING ADR Cancellation / Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some ADRs I don't need, if anyone wants them let me know:

Friday, 9/21 - Crystal Palace lunch 2:20 - party of 2
Monday, 9/24 - Cinderella's Gala Feast (1900 PF/GF Cafe) dinner 5:00 - party of 3
Thursday, 9/27 - Chef Mickey's dinner 7:40 - party of 3
Sunday, 9/30 - Plaza dinner 4:15 - party of 2
Monday, 10/1 - 50's Prime Time lunch 1:05 - party of 2
Monday, 10/1 - 'Ohana dinner 6:35 - party of 3

I haven't cancelled these yet. If anyone wants them I can call and try to change the name if you want.

I have lunch reservations for 4 at Chef Mickey's at 12:30pm on 9/17
I have dinner reservations for 4 at Concourse Steakhouse at 5:40pm on 9/17

I'd really want to do dinner at Chef Mickey's on 9/17 between 5-6:30pm. And I'd be willing to trade if that works as well.

Email me at soganovich@metrarr.com if you want. I'll be at work tomorrow and then on vacation until 7/30.

Thanks so much!!

Nothing positive seems to be coming from this thread maybe in the future if your canceling give us a chance to contact you before awarding it to someone

This is untrue. First of all, I gave someone one of my reservations and they were quite pleased. Also, it is important to understand that a reservation that requires a credit card is not as easy to transfer and, while people would like to help out a fellow DISer, losing $10 per person if they don't show up is not something that most people want to risk.

I have Gala Feast at 4:45pm on 8/26 that I would trade for Chef Mickey's on the same day from 5pm-6pm.

Also, I have O'hana on 8/27 at 4:45pm but would like to have a little bit later time.

These are all a party of 4.

I have Gala Feast at 4:45pm on 8/26 that I would trade for Chef Mickey's on the same day from 5pm-6pm.

Also, I have O'hana on 8/27 at 4:45pm but would like to have a little bit later time.

How many are in your party for Ohana? I don't have a trade, but if you end up having to cancel, I would be interested....

I have an 8:30 dinner Reservation for Coral Reef on September 4th that I would like to trade for an earlier time if possible. :grouphug:

jcemom, could you please let me know when you are going to cancel Chef Mickeys. We need Adrs for 7 but maybe we can get 2 tables. Thanks. Lori

Dreaming...... of Le Cellier dinner for 5 on 9/1, 9/2, 9/5, pref before 6pm.

I can trade:
Concourse 9/5 @ 7:50 pm
Chef Mickey 9/1 @ 1:20 pm or 9/5 @ 1:00 pm depending on day above
Ohana's 9/6 @ 7:30 am

Thanks!!

Dreaming...... of Le Cellier dinner for 5 on 9/1, 9/2, 9/5, pref before 6pm.

I can trade:
Concourse 9/5 @ 7:50 pm
Chef Mickey 9/1 @ 1:20 pm or 9/5 @ 1:00 pm depending on day above
Ohana's 9/6 @ 7:30 am

Thanks!!

Be careful if you trade. Make sure you get your name on the reservation.
I was talking to a friend who works at Disney and he indicated that they were thinking of asking for ID during the free dining time ???

How many are in your party for Ohana? I don't have a trade, but if you end up having to cancel, I would be interested....

It's a party of 4, but I won't be cancelling if I can't change the time. I will just have to adjust my plans for that day.

Looking for

Cindy's Lunch or breakfast Sept 20-25th for 4
Teppanyaki Sept 20th -25th for dinner for 4
Hoop Dee Doo Sept 20th-25th 5:00 Tier 2 for 4
Whispering Canyon Sept 20-25 dinner for 4 (before 7:30)
Wolfgang Puck Sept 20-25 dinner for 4 (before 7:30)

I have....

to trade or give away...

California Grill Sept 25th 7:40 for 2
Boma Breakfast 10:15 Sept 25 for 5
Kona Cafe dinner 7:00 Sept 25th for 5
Yachtsmans Steakhouse Sept 20th 6:05 for 5
Kona Cafe dinnerSept 20th 6:40 for 5

Hi all! I really wanted:

Chef Mickey's for 9-12 between 5 and 6 pm
Crystal Palace for 9-13 between 5 and 6 pm

In return I can provide

Chef Mickey for 9-12 at 7:40 pm
Concourse Steakhouse for 9-13 at 7:40 pm

Thanks

I have the following ADR's for a party of 4 that I need to cancel:

8/27 - H&V Fantasmic Pkg @ 4:30pm
8/31 - Concourse Steakhouse @ 6:10pm
9/01 - Spoodles @ 5:50pm

PM me if you want to try and coordinate a call time.

I have forced myself to finalize my ADR plans and cancel my doubles before I lose them all!

9/13: Boma dinner for 4, 5:30 PM CANCELLED 7/20, 8:00 AM

9/14: Kona dinner for 4, 7:10 PM CANCELLED 7/20, 8:00 AM

9/15: Le Cellier lunch for 4, 1:00 PM (transferred)

I have ADR at le Cellar on 7 Sept party of 2 Adults.
We no longer need it if anyone can use it.

Already transfered.

I would love the AVR if still availble. Dis wouldn't let me pm you..
Internet to slow I guess.

I'm desperately seeking Le Celliar reservations for 5 people anytime between 8/29 and 9/3. Will take anything....lunch or dinner. I'm taking my parents To WDW for their 40th wedding anniversary and would love to surprise them with this. I booked our trip way back in March and have been unsuccessfull at finding anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter