Official FREE DINING ADR Cancellation / Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelionqueen

DIS Veteran
For those going to WDW August - Sept. 22nd for the FREE DINING PROMO I thought I'd start a cancellation/wanted thread for ADR's.

I currently don't have any to add or request, but thought someone should get the ball rolling (haven't seen another thread about it yet so far)

Please list an ADR you plan on cancelling and when you are planning on cancelling it. Or, post date, time and party size for a reservation you are looking for.

By the way, when we did a personal ADR swap, we didn't bother to change the name, just used the name the ressie was under; was just easier for us.

It's getting closer!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Hi, I will be in Disney Sept 3-10 and I really really want to eat at Le Cellier, Coral Reef and Whispering Canyon. Lunch, dinner...I dont care. It is my daughters 1st birthday and we want to celebrate BIG at one of these restaurants! I have been calling everyday to see if any cancellations and so far no luck...
If anyone can help us out, it will be greatly appreciated and we will have an extra dessert in your name!!! lolol......
Thanks!!
Jamie

I'm desparately searching for a Coral Reef ADR on September 22 for dinner for nearly any party size (we could do 2, 3, or 4 adults). If anyone is planning on cancelling theirs, please let me know! Thank you so much.

I am looking for CRT, Breakfast, for August 30th for 7 people. I have one for August 31st party of 7 that I am willing to trade.
I also have Sunday August 26th for Grand Floridian (1900) for 6:40pm for a party of 7 that I will be canceling before we leave on August 26th, if intrested let me know.

I have 'Ohana for 4 at around 5 pm on Sun. Sept. 23 that I would like to swap for Kona Cafe for 4, preferably around 6 pm. :flower3: PM me if interested.

Looking to trade 2 le steakhous on sept 30th for sept 22nd or 23rd party of 2 i have to trade for the same will take anytime you have thanks the 30th is for 410pm

I am looking for CRT, Breakfast, for August 30th for 7 people. I have one for August 31st party of 7 that I am willing to trade.
I also have Sunday August 26th for Grand Floridian (1900) for 6:40pm for a party of 7 that I will be canceling before we leave on August 26th, if intrested let me know.

I tried to book the Gala Feast at 1900 park fare for August 26 and they told me the restaurant was closed. I am interested in your reservation if it is still available.

Looking For:

Le Cellier, Sept. 6, party of 2, for dinner, any time.

To Give Away:

CP, Sept. 3 (last PPP), party of 4, 4:50 pm

I have a sept 11 ressie for concourse, table of four at 5:10 to trade for a lunch or dinner at any other table service (kona) on sept15th.

want August 28t ADR for Teppanyakie (the japanese hibachi steakhouse) right round 7... willing to give up Alfredos at 7pm on condition of getting Teppan ADR...

want to swap times for Concourse Steakhouse on the 31st August for a later time, preferably around 7... the time i have is 5:30

All of our ADRs are for 3...

Looking for Le Cellier (never eaten there). Party of 4. Dinner (we like to eat late so the latest sitting is ideal for us- I gather not that popular- so might have some hope, but anytime is great).

Any evening from 8th September-21st September (would even take the 22nd if it was the only one).

Will swap (have some dinner reservations through the fortnight that are not last seating), but wont know what to swap unless I know the date.

We have a 2.10 lunch on Monday the 17th for Le Cellier (but will only swap that for dinner on any date above). Plus, if the date anyone wants to swap is not on that date, they can have the Le Cellier lunch and whatever dinner was planned for that evening (if they want). All reservations are party of four.

Bargain- two for the price of one!

want August 28t ADR for Teppanyakie (the japanese hibachi steakhouse) right round 7... willing to give up Alfredos at 7pm on condition of getting Teppan ADR...

want to swap times for Concourse Steakhouse on the 31st August for a later time, preferably around 7... the time i have is 5:30

All of our ADRs are for 3...

I SEE YOU VISITED THAT OTHER THREAD. Did you call dining. The tables fit 8-10 people and they put two families together. You still might have a chance.

Looking to trade this:

9/3 Le Cellier party of 8 @ 7:40 for same at earlier time

Long shot I know, but a girl can dream, right?princess:

I am looking for LeCellier ( now that they have an awesome looking Veggie dish) on Sep 25th I currently have a 6pm ressie at Chefs de France that I would give up.. We are a party of 3...

Looking for Mama Melrose dinner with or without Fantasmic package for table for 4 for Thursday 08/30.

Looking for Cape May Cafe on Wednesday 08/29 for earlier dinner seating. We currently have 8:00pm which we would give up or trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter