"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked up my costume today!

I got the deluxe Snow White costume from the Walmart website.
It was on clearance for $21 and arrived at the store with free shipping in only 3 days (said in John from CoP voice lol)
I just tried it on and it fits great.
Can't wait for September 1st.
My sister is wearing her Belle blue village dress that she bought for last year's party from Etsy.

I just picked up my costume today!

I got the deluxe Snow White costume from the Walmart website.
It was on clearance for $21 and arrived at the store with free shipping in only 3 days (said in John from CoP voice lol)
I just tried it on and it fits great.
Can't wait for September 1st.
My sister is wearing her Belle blue village dress that she bought for last year's party from Etsy.
We aren't having a heck of a time figuring out costumes for three.

I'm also hesitant to buy online lest the quality be super crappy but I also don't want to pay an arm and a leg.

Okay, I replied back again and asked for further confirmation/clarification and got this back:

Dear Summer,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort. We are excited for your upcoming visit!

Every ticket has FastPass+ Service eligibility. Our system works in a very special way with both types of tickets. We recommend booking your entire stay first and then booking your FastPass+ selections for the special event. Please ensure that you have booked all days of your regular theme park admission prior to booking for the special event during the hours of 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.

If you are still having difficulties making your FastPass selections or receive a notice about selections that are subject to cancellation, you may reach out to Disney's Internet Help Desk for assistance at 407-939-7765, option 3. Cast Members are available from 7:00 AM until 11:00 PM, EST, seven days a week.

For security purposes, we will ask for verification on all accounts we will need to assist you with. Please have the following information available for each account: First and last name registered to the account, e-mail address of the account and the address listed on the profile.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Francesca Reyes

eCommerce Sales and Service Team

PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to your visit.

I have to wonder based on that response for booking FP selections between 4:00 pm and 6:30 pm and some other CMs saying to book two FP if the issue is booking prior to four?

I'm going to go forward with booking two and keeping them between 4 and 6:30 and then keep all these emails. Fingers crossed!

Okay, I replied back again and asked for further confirmation/clarification and got this back:

Dear Summer,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort. We are excited for your upcoming visit!

Every ticket has FastPass+ Service eligibility. Our system works in a very special way with both types of tickets. We recommend booking your entire stay first and then booking your FastPass+ selections for the special event. Please ensure that you have booked all days of your regular theme park admission prior to booking for the special event during the hours of 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.

If you are still having difficulties making your FastPass selections or receive a notice about selections that are subject to cancellation, you may reach out to Disney's Internet Help Desk for assistance at 407-939-7765, option 3. Cast Members are available from 7:00 AM until 11:00 PM, EST, seven days a week.

For security purposes, we will ask for verification on all accounts we will need to assist you with. Please have the following information available for each account: First and last name registered to the account, e-mail address of the account and the address listed on the profile.

Sincerely,

Francesca Reyes

PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to your visit.
So did I read this correctly in that we make FP for all other days first, then party days between 4-6? I was going to skip FP altogether but this seems to indicate we can make them for the party after 4.

We aren't having a heck of a time figuring out costumes for three.

I'm also hesitant to buy online lest the quality be super crappy but I also don't want to pay an arm and a leg.

My opinion on the subject is if you don't have any special planned theme then don't go crazy over it.
I wouldn't spend over $50 per person especially if you probably won't wear it beyond this one time because if you go again you may very well want something different.

Dear Summer,

Sincerely,

Francesca Reyes

I may have missed something.
You were having trouble making FP+ with your party ticket?

We are able to wear our full costume starting at 4pm right?
I mean I know I did last year but it was also more of a Disneybournding outfit so now I'm trying to think back about if others were in full costumes at 4pm. I'm thinking yes but can I get some confirmation from others?

BTW I booked my FP+ for my 2 day park hopper tickets and then for my MNSSHP ticket and I booked from 3:15pm-4:15pm, 4:25pm-5:25pm, and 5:30pm-6:30pm and had no issues.

BTW I booked my FP+ for my 2 day park hopper tickets and then for my MNSSHP ticket and I booked from 3:15pm-4:15pm, 4:25pm-5:25pm, and 5:30pm-6:30pm and had no issues.

The issue doesn't come up in the booking process, it happens later. We booked FP a few weeks back and had no trouble, it I got an email telling me I had too many FPs today... it's looking like you're allowed 2 FPs for a party ticket between 4:00 PM and 6:30 PM. But it's all still a question mark as every time a CM is contacted a different answer is being given.:confused3

Isn't that first one calling it close if you can only get in at 4 at the earliest? I am even a little worried about my 3:30 FP for Jungle Cruise.

The issue doesn't come up in the booking process, it happens later. We booked FP a few weeks back and had no trouble, it I got an email telling me I had too many FPs today... it's looking like you're allowed 2 FPs for a party ticket between 4:00 PM and 6:30 PM. But it's all still a question mark as every time a CM is contacted a different answer is being given.:confused3

How long after you booked them did you get an email telling you that you had too many?
I guess I should be on the look out.

Isn't that first one calling it close if you can only get in at 4 at the earliest? I am even a little worried about my 3:30 FP for Jungle Cruise.

I did 3:20-4:20 last year.
I was let in at 3:40 so there was no issue.
with a 3:15-4:15 I see no issue either plus there's the grace period just in case.
I'm not at all worried.

How long after you booked them did you get an email telling you that you had too many?
I guess I should be on the look out.

Got this today: "Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

When I called the number they said I could book passes from 4:30-6:30 but everyone else has been told 4-6:30... I cancelled my 3:20-4:20 pirates and adjusted my 4:20-5:20 HM to be at 4:30. However, the alert about the email is still showing on MDE. I'll let you guys know what happens tomorrow.

I have been trying to book my FP for the party, but because I have FP for Epcot that day it will not allow me to do it. It tells me I already have FP for the day if I try to change I will lose the ones I have. :confused3

I have been trying to book my FP for the party, but because I have FP for Epcot that day it will not allow me to do it. It tells me I already have FP for the day if I try to change I will lose the ones I have. :confused3

You have not been able to do that in the past.
You only get 3 advanced FP+ selections per day. Does not matter if you have a regular ticket and a party ticket.

Each MDE profile can only prebook a maximum of 3 FP per day despite the number of tickets you are planning to use on that day. The system won't allow you to book more than 3 FP per day unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter