Stage 28

10:30AM-11:30AM Tangled: The Series Panel

12:15PM-1:15PM Aspiring Women of Imagineering

2:30PM-3:30PM Voices of Disney Parks

4:15PM-5:15PM Maps of Disney Parks

6PM-7PM 90 Years of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

Walt Disney Archives Stage

10AM-11AM Writing with Walt: Researching in the Magic Kingdom of Good Eating

11:30AM-12:30AM Walt Disney Signature Series Presents: The 75th Anniversary of Bambi

1:30PM-2:30PM Magic in the Details: How Historical Collections Continue to Inspire

3:30PM-4:30PM Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough: 60 years of Walt’s Most Charming Tableaux

5PM-6PM PopDisney: Six Degrees of Seperation

Having been to Marceline numerous times for Toonfest and knowing Kaye, anyone who is going to D23 should try to attend this talk. She has some amazing stories, especially about when and why her family hosted Walt overnight in their home on one of his return visits.

i will be doing live 360 vido at Friday D23 Expo, if anyone want to see. ill do my best to do a long vido as much as i can. 1st time there so we will see how it goes. also will be doing updates as much as possible.

My man (@rteetz )...

Why don't you do a ranking of likelihood of announcements...i.e. The most likely to actually be confirmed and the least likely...of this several weeks of stuff flying?

Could be a fun discussion point to get over the line and then check back to see how accurate we are/how that compares to the boardroom's plans?

My man (@rteetz )...

Why don't you do a ranking of likelihood of announcements...i.e. The most likely to actually be confirmed and the least likely...of this several weeks of stuff flying?

Could be a fun discussion point to get over the line and then check back to see how accurate we are/how that compares to the boardroom's plans?
If we're mostly right we can throw a pizza party! I'll even get them Mickey shaped

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter