Official 2017 D23 Expo Thread

Hey...I won't cross duck tales...never...

I'm just goofing around. It's a comic con. It's for escapism and that's just how it is. To each their own.

The movie presentations and the parks - basically - on Saturday afternoon are all the marbles from a useful standpoint though.

Walt Disney Parks and Resort will announcement about Epcot's makeover can we see it in webcast in D23 on Saturday afternoon?

Walt Disney Parks and Resort will announcement about Epcot's makeover can we see it in webcast in D23 on Saturday afternoon?
We have no official confirmation that they will announce Epcot's makeover, but its likely we'll hear something about Epcot. Very possibly, although in 2015, the official D23 webcast did not stream the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts panel. If they don't, your best bet will be to keep a look on Twitter or Facebook as numerous sites tend to live stream the panel.

We have no official confirmation that they will announce Epcot's makeover, but its likely we'll hear something about Epcot. Very possibly, although in 2015, the official D23 webcast did not stream the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts panel. If they don't, your best bet will be to keep a look on Twitter or Facebook as numerous sites tend to live stream the panel.

If not live...you'll be able to get a capture of it within an hour after it happens...rest assured.

Go to the Olive Garden for the pasta bowl and then come back around 6 eastern and google it::yes::

If not live...you'll be able to get a capture of it within an hour after it happens...rest assured.

Go to the Olive Garden for the pasta bowl and then come back around 6 eastern and google it::yes::
Definitely - in multiple places! The channels to look out for that, if I remember rightly, streamed the panel last time so may again this time; The DIS, WDWNT, MousePlanet, Attractions Magazine, Inside the Magic. There were plenty of others too.

If you can't watch a live stream, a lot of people live-tweet during the panel with the latest announcements, so that is always a good option too.

Definitely - in multiple places! The channels to look out for that, if I remember rightly, streamed the panel last time so may again this time; The DIS, WDWNT, MousePlanet, Attractions Magazine, Inside the Magic. There were plenty of others too.

If you can't watch a live stream, a lot of people live-tweet during the panel with the latest announcements, so that is always a good option too.

Oh no doubt...my boy here will live posting of announcement...I have a feeling...

I figured @rteetz would have a thread up. I remember back in like 2013 when I had to start a thread the day of. Nice of @rteetz to keep on top of things.

I am excited to here the parks announcements. Also will likely follow closer this year because I am determined to make it out for 2019.

Ryan is good people

I too would love to go out for the 2019 D23 ... Timing wise I figure good chance Star Wars Land at DLR is open by then/opening then so could be exciting / nutso

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!