October, anyone?

so close so close so close, yet so so far away :confused3 atleast im in the 20s now can't wait til im in the single digits:banana:

I'm a seasonal entertainment cast member going down to work from Oct 7th - Oct 10th.

If anyone wants to meet up and play in the parks - Let me know.

-DC

I'm a seasonal entertainment cast member going down to work from Oct 7th - Oct 10th.

If anyone wants to meet up and play in the parks - Let me know.

-DC
Seasonal Entertainment-now that sounds interesting. I can't figure out what seasonal entertainment is in October. I know of one girl who's in seasonal entertainment-whe plays the Mellaphone at Christmas in one of the Christmastime groups. I guess you could say DS was in seasonal entertainment when he played in the Disney All-American Band one summer. Can you tell us, or is it confidential? I love live entertainment at WDW-I cry at lots of them.

Actually...

Seasonal just represents my status with Disney. You got Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal.

I was part time for a good while and then I moved away so I switched my status to seasonal, which means I have to come back to Disney and work a couple shifts each year (whenever I want) to keep my employment with the company.

I chose October because its a little cooler weather for my line of entertainment work ;-)

I'll be at Epcot the 8th, 9th and 16th for Food & Wine Festival events

i be checking in on the 18th looking for some other women to hang with??/
:cool1:

same here checking in 18th and MNSSHP on the 22nd if youre interested... theres's

- la hacienda at 4PM on the 18th
- dinner on 19th (still dbeating LOL)
- Via Napoli Lunch on 22nd

A friend of mine is there in a week for his honeymoon and wine festival says it is a cant miss.

Hi everyone,
Think I might take a lest minute solo trip, would go down early on 10/19 and leave late on 10/22

any other solo people going those dates?

Hi everyone,
Think I might take a lest minute solo trip, would go down early on 10/19 and leave late on 10/22

any other solo people going those dates?

well we started solo... now a few had made adrs to meet up.. is that still considered solo :)

well we started solo... now a few had made adrs to meet up.. is that still considered solo :)

That kinda counts-lol

The only reason I am even considering this is I have a southwest credit to use, my AP is still good and I have DVC, so I am doing this on the extreme cheap :yay:

That kinda counts-lol

The only reason I am even considering this is I have a southwest credit to use, my AP is still good and I have DVC, so I am doing this on the extreme cheap :yay:

do it... do it... do it... a handful are at AKL... and if youre staying for short period of time... we can stretch the starbucksa coffee and Patron for a few more peeps...:goodvibes and the other handful is at SSr and POP :)

do it... do it... do it... a handful are at AKL... and if youre staying for short period of time... we can stretch the starbucksa coffee and Patron for a few more peeps...:goodvibes and the other handful is at SSr and POP :)

well first I have to ask for the time off, then hopefully I can get a studio this late

well first I have to ask for the time off, then hopefully I can get a studio this late

a :wizard: and pixiedust: for that time off...

:donald: <--- doing the "let Ragnrok23 get the time off" dance !!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter