October, anyone?

Cool, there are several others on this thread running as well. Check out the WISH boards on here as well. And look for Mrs D's post about dinner on Friday at Boma (I think, will have to check that one to be sure)

Less than three weeks now!

Cool, there are several others on this thread running as well. Check out the WISH boards on here as well. And look for Mrs D's post about dinner on Friday at Boma (I think, will have to check that one to be sure)

:cool1::cool1:

Hey Augie, you have my number if you want to get together for an Epcot tour, drink, or ride. . .I am never too busy for friends.

haven't been able to read the whole thread but I'm heading down there for a quick weekend trip for the half....Oct 1st-3rd...staying at All Star Sports. Can't attend any of the WISH events since I have plans to meet other groups but I'd love to meet up with people in the parks! :)

35 and counting down!!!!!!!!!!!! YaY!

Duck, get those jello shots ready :cool1:

haven't been able to read the whole thread but I'm heading down there for a quick weekend trip for the half....Oct 1st-3rd...staying at All Star Sports. Can't attend any of the WISH events since I have plans to meet other groups but I'd love to meet up with people in the parks! :)

Good luck! Maybe I will run into you at the expo. The weather will be decidely warmer than January.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter