October, anyone?

ahoff

DIS Veteran
I am planning on being at WDW the first weekend of October for the inaugural Wine and Dine half marathon. Anyone else planning on a trip around then?

The first weekend in October, I'll be arriving at BCV on Sunday, 10/3 staying that whole week. Then I hope to transfer over to AKV value on 10/9-10/12.

DW and I will be there 10/8-10/18. We own a timeshare off-site and will be staying there. Counting the days til we are there.

DH and I are planning to go in mid October. Not set on dates yet. Waiting to see on discounts.

Me and hubby are going the end of Oct! We're gonna follow it up with a cruise on either Carnival or RC to the Western Caribbean. We'll be celebrating 10 years together.

Anna

We're also booked Oct. 2 - 9, in a 2BR Lake View at BLT, but I will try to move to either AKV or VWL at the 7 months deadline.

Bringing friends for their honeymoon.

I see you are from Zurich, very nice! I spent a lot of time in Geneva, loved it over there.

I'll be there the 2nd weekend with my DD, splitting our time between WDW and Universal.

We arrive on 29th Sept for 14 blissful nights at the Poly, cannot wait :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I'll obviously be here and will have four new members in the family in a few weeks so we'll ALL be here then! :)

Hotel update: Got a 2-BR at WLV and still am waitlisted for a THV. But even if it doesn't come through I will be very happy with WLV!

Had a look at the crowd calendar over at touringplans.com and the first week of october has level 4 every day, hope it stays that way! Oct. 9 get up to level 6, but that our check-out day, so we won't be affected.

I'll be there at the end of October. Probably for a week around Halloween. I can't wait!

I'll be there Ocober 10-16 and I'm counting the days!! :thumbsup2

Will be there Oct 7 until the 23/24 I will be arriving with my Disney Fiancee and going home with my Disney Husband:love:. We are getting married on the 14th of Oct at Disney. I can't wait. We are at OKW from the 9th until the 13th when we move to BCV until the 17th then not sure what we are doing may go offsite.

My cousin and I usually visit WDW in October. This year we will be there Oct. 2 - Oct. 9, and have splurged for 2 BR at the Animal Kingdom Villas, with a Savannah view!

I'll be there for the Wine & Dine Half Relay! This trip is just my Mom & I. We're staying at POFQ from 10/1 - 10/5. OKW Lover was working on a DIS meet sometime. We'll be going to MNSSHP on 10/3 as well.

Hope to see you there! :wizard:

Cool, have fun with the relay! I am going to be doing it solo, looking forward to running through the parks. Is OKW Lover doing a WISH meet?

DH & I are taking our DS (20) and his girlfriend (19) to BCV for F&W (minus the W for them) and MNSSHP from Oct 2 - 11.

Can't wait for the hours to be released.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter