Oct 30 and Nov 3, 2011 - B2B Dream- Viva La Nanahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nanaheads!

My MIL is coming for her semi-annual visit this weekend. I love her, but am stressed out for 2 reasons. One: must get the whole house clean before she comes tomorrow evening. :scared1: Two: hope she can keep a secret while she's here. She knows that our DDs don't know about the trip this fall, but since Disney will inevitably come up in their conversation (no day is complete without it) I hope she doesn't slip. Especially since she will have them to herself for a day while DH and I attend a wedding in Des Moines. Fingers crossed.

Hope no one has been affected by these storms!

I turned in my final and look forward to seeing my grade and it will be OVER for this semester.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Morning all,

well another week has gone by so that's another week closer to the cruise:goodvibes

Amanda, I'm sure you did great on your final.:thumbsup2
Now you can relax for awhile.

Rainy here still although they are predciting sunshine for the next week, so far I havnt seen it here:sad2:

Have a gereat weekend everyone, I will check in sometime over the weekend since I will be home all weekend.

Kathy

FE Question

I was wondering for those that listed two staterooms for the group list and are participating in the FE are you putting out two Fish extenders? One for each of your staterooms or are you only putting it out on one door? I know a few got two rooms cause you have kids in one room and you in anouther.

Trying to figure out if I should make two bags one adult and one for kids if they have two Fish extenders or just put everything in one bag and put it in just one FE since they are sharing or have connecting rooms.

ALSO

I plan on making one personlized item with your DIS name so please let me know if it is correct below and I also plan to give something to each of the kids in the rooms. Let me know if you want your items bagged in one or two bags if you have two staterooms. If you want one let me know what stateroom number or I will bag them seperatly as it is listed with kids stuff seperate. Here is what I have so far for the OCT 30 cruise please PM me your info if I left you out or something isn't right.

8044 - Itsmedes
8046 – 3 kids
9021 – Ja_rule_lover_420
9023 – 3 kids
7020 – 2 kids
8130 – Mickeygolf – 3 kids
8671 – Patti Bear
9176 - 3 kids

Our room is 2016, and we will just have one FE. (I think my inlaws are listed in separate rooms along with us, but they are not participating.) It will just be me and DH and me, with our 2 girls in this room.

Thanks, Kathy, I did do well. I finished the semester with a 100 average! I really wish I had done this the first time around. Right out of high school I didn't care about my grades and I ended up with academic trouble. I didn't think i was smart enough. Um, no. The few classes I have taken since I went back have all been A's.

I am looking forward to summer and want to get busy planning for the fall! I did book Comfort Suites for our Nassau day so that we can go to Atlantis.

It is crazy here with the flooding of roads due to the Mississippi River being so high.

Is it October yet???

evening all

just a quick hello

I see we made it to page 250. Christine will need to start a new page shortly

nothing much going on here.....it was beautiful today here in colorado temps in the 70's tomorrow they are talking snow:sad2: I just cant get away from that stuff..:confused3 oh well

later
:banana::banana::banana:

Good morning. To answer the fe question. We put out a FE for each room. I think I have my son in with DH and myself. And then my 2 girls and my mom are in the other room. Separate bags will probably be best for us. The kids always run to the doors to see what's in the fe and then they fight about who opened what first.

Hi Nanaheads!

My MIL is coming for her semi-annual visit this weekend. I love her, but am stressed out for 2 reasons. One: must get the whole house clean before she comes tomorrow evening. :scared1: Two: hope she can keep a secret while she's here. She knows that our DDs don't know about the trip this fall, but since Disney will inevitably come up in their conversation (no day is complete without it) I hope she doesn't slip. Especially since she will have them to herself for a day while DH and I attend a wedding in Des Moines. Fingers crossed.

If she does slip I am sure you can have fun with the girls planning for departure. Count-down calendars or paper chains to tear off each day and daily conversation to share excitement. ::yes::

Our DGD is 28 months and loves to show off her new princess suitcase and matching backpack! It sits in her closet and she knows it is special for the trip but for now she likes to trundle it around the house. So cute.

See you all soon !
Jan

Thanks, Kathy, I did do well. I finished the semester with a 100 average! I really wish I had done this the first time around. Right out of high school I didn't care about my grades and I ended up with academic trouble. I didn't think i was smart enough. Um, no. The few classes I have taken since I went back have all been A's.

I am looking forward to summer and want to get busy planning for the fall! I did book Comfort Suites for our Nassau day so that we can go to Atlantis.

It is crazy here with the flooding of roads due to the Mississippi River being so high.

Is it October yet???

::yes:: What a great discovery that you can not only do the course work, you can do it WELL !! Congrats :yay:

omg havent even thought about packing or anything for the cruise i have been dieting to lose some weight for summer and the cruise so i havent even begun to know what size i will be i have already gone down a 3sizes icant think october yet. we have a couple weddings in october so formal night outfits will be easy and i wear summerdresses in the summer so i have not to worried i will start thinking around july august. I have no clue what light packing is since i usually pack a suitcase just for a weekend trip here LOL.

Me too! I've lost 46lbs since Jan 3rd...loooong way to go...how the heck would I know what size I'd be in OCT! :confused3

omg havent even thought about packing or anything for the cruise i have been dieting to lose some weight for summer and the cruise so i havent even begun to know what size i will be i have already gone down a 3sizes icant think october yet. we have a couple weddings in october so formal night outfits will be easy and i wear summerdresses in the summer so i have not to worried i will start thinking around july august. I have no clue what light packing is since i usually pack a suitcase just for a weekend trip here LOL.

Me too! I've lost 46lbs since Jan 3rd...loooong way to go...how the heck would I know what size I'd be in OCT! :confused3

DIDDO! :cheer2: go ladies go!

I bought a 1 pair of workout pants in a size down from the size I just achieved and 1 pair of black pedal pushers (thought they were capris) in a size down as well, hopefully they will still fit by October. Tops I am down 2 sizes, bought a size I haven't seen since college on the weekend, already and know that I will be down a few more by October, so will wait on those. It could be a very light packing trip for me, lol.

I did buy a dress ($30), that is a size down as well, it will be good even 1 size big as it will float about me then, and it has pockets that are wonderfully placed, couldn't pass it up. :upsidedow.

PJ

A quick Hello!! I have been MIA due to a crazy life adjusting to a 6 month old baby and a very active 2 yr old!! On the other end of the spectrum our 14 yr old dd is trying to find a dress for her 8th grade semi formal and we haven't had a second to go look. I'm being pulled in every diection possibe:crazy:.

Dh and I took a cruise last month for our 40th b-days (no kids...amazing) on Freedom of the Seas. It was out of PC and I was able to get a good look at the Dream. Took lots of pictures. Can't wait to sail on her!! We had a late flight coming home so we went to DTD for the day. We toured the DVC at Saratoga Springs and decided to finally buy in. Very excited. I am cancelling the b2b and we're going to go to WDW for a couple of days instead. Planning this trip is the only thing keeping me sane right now. I hope I can post more often, but if not I'll be reading!!

I bought a 1 pair of workout pants in a size down from the size I just achieved and 1 pair of black pedal pushers (thought they were capris) in a size down as well, hopefully they will still fit by October. Tops I am down 2 sizes, bought a size I haven't seen since college on the weekend, already and know that I will be down a few more by October, so will wait on those. It could be a very light packing trip for me, lol.

I did buy a dress ($30), that is a size down as well, it will be good even 1 size big as it will float about me then, and it has pockets that are wonderfully placed, couldn't pass it up. :upsidedow.

PJ

WAY TO GO on the weight loss what a awesome job keep up with the great work its hard to lose weight I work in a gym so i watch people daily struggle and any loss is great! :):):cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

i also just got some workout pants a size smaller i want to wear them now but i cant yet. Also bought one pair of shorts 2sizes smaller so we will see if i make it into them i am hopping the way the weather goes though i feel like i never will with all this rain and chilly weather.

WAY TO GO on the weight loss what a awesome job keep up with the great work its hard to lose weight I work in a gym so i watch people daily struggle and any loss is great! :):):cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

i also just got some workout pants a size smaller i want to wear them now but i cant yet. Also bought one pair of shorts 2sizes smaller so we will see if i make it into them i am hopping the way the weather goes though i feel like i never will with all this rain and chilly weather.

Nice work! I am lucky to have a full recreation centre, with squash, swimming, fitness and saunas, as part of our condo development.

Pj

PJ

:cheer2: I am so impressed :yay:

congrats to all the cruisers who are losing weight and best wishes to all who are trying!!

Jan :earsgirl:

A quick Hello!! I have been MIA due to a crazy life adjusting to a 6 month old baby and a very active 2 yr old!! On the other end of the spectrum our 14 yr old dd is trying to find a dress for her 8th grade semi formal and we haven't had a second to go look. I'm being pulled in every diection possibe:crazy:.

Me too. Well not another baby. I've done my job populating the world and now I'm onto dogs. We just got 2 yorkie pups. Puppy potty training is tough. My DD is also trying to find a dress for her 8th grade dance/graduation/semi formal thing. I'm not sure what they are calling it this year.

Congrats to all who have lost weight. It is extremely difficult. Keep up the wonderful job you all are doing.

Doing the happy dance! Got tickets this morning for me and both girls to go to MVMCP the last day of our trip (Nov. 8th). We have never been to any of the parties, so this is my big new thing this trip (aside from the cruise, of course:)). I like to try to do something new each time we go. Actually, we have a lot of brand new things planned for this trip: WWoHP at IOA, the cruise, Blizzard Beach (weather permitting), and the Christmas party. We are also staying at a new resort (POR). This will be my 4th trip in three years and I've stayed at a different resort each time. I hope someday I will have stayed at all of them.

Anyway, the sun is shining here, at least for a while, and there's less than 6 months until we sail. Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter