Oct 30 and Nov 3, 2011 - B2B Dream- Viva La Nanahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvstitch

Yankees Rule
woo hoo I'm offically booked on back 2 back cruises on the Dream. This will be my 5th and 6th time cruising DCL. I am super excited. Anyone else booked?

woo hoo I'm offically booked on back 2 back cruises on the Dream. This will be my 5th and 6th time cruising DCL. I am super excited. Anyone else booked?

I was just looking at all the new posts for the Dream's cruises in 2011 and came across your post. I and DW will be doing the back-to-back the week before (4 day & 3 day). We'll try to keep the Dream in one piece so you can enjoy your cruise. :lmao: Have fun with your fellow cruisers as they begin to chime in.

Chris & Lynn

I was just looking at all the new posts for the Dream's cruises in 2011 and came across your post. I and DW will be doing the back-to-back the week before (4 day & 3 day). We'll try to keep the Dream in one piece so you can enjoy your cruise. :lmao: Have fun with your fellow cruisers as they begin to chime in.

Chris & Lynn

As long as you leave us some tequila, all will be fine :drinking1

We are booked on this crusie. It will be myself, DH, my mother, DD 14, DD 11 and DS 7. It will be our 4th Disney cruise unless I can squeeze another one in before this. This ship is going to be great. Is there anything special that Disney does because it's halloween?

We are booked on this crusie. It will be myself, DH, my mother, DD 14, DD 11 and DS 7. It will be our 4th Disney cruise unless I can squeeze another one in before this. This ship is going to be great. Is there anything special that Disney does because it's halloween?

Welcome, I just can't wait to get on this ship. :banana: Are you doing back 2 back too

It will be me (Christine) and my DH (Joey).

I have read that they do trick or treating on the ship on Halloween. I think they also show Halloween type movies too.

Right now we don't have any plans for a b2b but the plans are still young. I try to keep everybody happy...a little parks, a little shopping, a little cataway cay.

Right now we don't have any plans for a b2b but the plans are still young. I try to keep everybody happy...a little parks, a little shopping, a little cataway cay.

We just go back from the park 2 weeks ago. I love them but we missed the cruise so much.

It was the first time we have ever gone this time of year and other than the record high temps and humidity we really liked it. Loved the F&W and MNSSHP. Actually that why we picked these dates to cruise. We will hit up both before the cruise.

We just came off the Eastern with Magic. October 24-31. hey had Trick or Treat for the kids. For the adults there was a custume party at the adult night club, Rock-n-Bar D later in the evening. That evening for dinner you were encouraged to wear something that was Halloween in nature.
By the way, where in New York state are you located? We are Northwest of Rochester.

Chris & Lynn

We just go back from the park 2 weeks ago. I love them but we missed the cruise so much.

It was the first time we have ever gone this time of year and other than the record high temps and humidity we really liked it. Loved the F&W and MNSSHP. Actually that why we picked these dates to cruise. We will hit up both before the cruise.

Where in New York were you from?

Chris & Lynn

We are booked on this cruise! We've transferred this cruise a couple of times, but hope to have this be the final. We've never been to Castaway Cay; only Disney cruise was in Mexico in 2005. We are super excited (Me, Tim (DH), Thad (17), Kesli (17)). We are booked in 12506. Now the waiting begins (Again)

Welcome Melissa and family:cheer2:

Are you also doing the B2B or just part of the cruise?

I did the Mexican Riv on DCL in 2008. Between the terminal and Castaway Cay this cruise is so much better.

Welcome Melissa and family:cheer2:

Are you also doing the B2B or just part of the cruise?

I did the Mexican Riv on DCL in 2008. Between the terminal and Castaway Cay this cruise is so much better.

Thank you for the welcome. We are just doing this cruise. I'm excited to see the Florida side of things. We were supposed to be on the the Magic this coming Saturday for the Thanksgiving cruise; but I work for the State of California and was furloughed this fiscal year so we've had to postpone! I'm looking forward to seeing the Dream and Castaway Cay - now the waiting begins!

Thank you for the welcome. We are just doing this cruise. I'm excited to see the Florida side of things. We were supposed to be on the the Magic this coming Saturday for the Thanksgiving cruise; but I work for the State of California and was furloughed this fiscal year so we've had to postpone! I'm looking forward to seeing the Dream and Castaway Cay - now the waiting begins!

I know it's going to be torture. Sorry about the furlough. We are doing voluntary furlough here right now, I just hope they don't become mandatory.

I leave the boards for a few days and come back to alot of action. That's great! We are going to have such a great time on the Dream. I am trying to get a friend of mine to book this cruise too. The cold might be making her think a little more. (Chris/Lynn) We are in Albany area.

Good Morning All:cool1:

Another day closer.

So since there is no way I could wait for 2 years to go on a cruise, I booked the Oasis of the Seas for next year.

I can't wait to get on the world's largest cruise ship. I know a lot of people don't like how big it is but I think that's the exciting part.

There seem to be a lot of people on my cruise but they just aren't a friendly as the people on here :teeth: I have meet some of my best friends on these boards. Can't wait to get to know everyone cruise with us on this trip. It makes the cruise so much better knowing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter