November Wait List Thread

Hey,

I just got the one night that we were wait listed for since April. Nov 8th, a 2br at VWL. This has just eliminated any stress I could of had on this vacation.:banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope everyone gets there nights.:cheer2: :cheer2:

Sandy

Congratulations to my fellow diser from Middletown! All of our waitlisted nights came through for us too. VWL is our home resort but we will be at BCV this trip for our annual "Jersey Week" vacation! Have fun! :)

Still waiting for 1 night Studio at BWV 11/10. We have SSR Studio booked so at least we have something.

I have a studio booked for SSR Nov 25-Dec 1. I'm waitlisted for a studio at BWV or a 1 bedroom at SSR or BWV. Am I better off grabbing up the nights available in the 1 bedroom and then waitlist the nights not available or just waitlist the whole week like I am now?

Are you willing to switch rooms/resorts? I think you have a much better chance of getting what you want it you wait list day by day, BUT you have to know that you may up with having to switch resorts.

We (my parents, DH and 5 kids) were going to spend 5 nights VWL, 1 night SSR, and then back to VWL for our last night. Doable, but not ideal.

Everyones comfort level for moving during stays is different.

Sandy

I am still waiting for Nov.8th at BWV, it seems like the 8th is very popular. Anyone here waiting for the 8th at BWV. I am booked at CSR just in case it doesn't come through. I also have 3 standard nights I like tio switch to prefer but right now I hoping at least the 8th comes through so I don't have to leave the Hotel.

I got november 8th at BCV 2 bedroom a few months ago.. Still waiting on Nov. 9th.. that seems like a popular day too BCV is totally booked for that night :(

Very excited here. We had Fri. Nov. 9 on a cash discount in a BCV studio and were looking for Sat., Nov. 10 at BCV either on cash or points.Our waitlist for the points night came through. So we have two nights back to back at BCV, then we will move to SSR for the last 3 nights unless something else comes through at BCV or BWV for those nights.

But whoo hoo. My kids are going to be so happy to have a couple of days at Stormalong Bay. And me and DH are happy to be able to easily walk to EPCOT for the last couple of days of the F&W festival.

How busy is mid November, after F&W but before Thanksgiving? We were hoping to be able to switch to the EPCOT resort area for our entire trip. What do you think our chances are for the last 3 nights opening up? Should I extend the waitlist to 7 days out?

Either way, I am psyched to be there for at least part of our trip. And we have not yet stayed at SSR, so if it doesn't work out, we will be happy either way.

Wishing everyone else luck for the days they are waiting for.

See ya in November!

Very excited here. We had Fri. Nov. 9 on a cash discount in a BCV studio and were looking for Sat., Nov. 10 at BCV either on cash or points.Our waitlist for the points night came through. So we have two nights back to back at BCV, then we will move to SSR for the last 3 nights unless something else comes through at BCV or BWV for those nights.

But whoo hoo. My kids are going to be so happy to have a couple of days at Stormalong Bay. And me and DH are happy to be able to easily walk to EPCOT for the last couple of days of the F&W festival.

How busy is mid November, after F&W but before Thanksgiving? We were hoping to be able to switch to the EPCOT resort area for our entire trip. What do you think our chances are for the last 3 nights opening up? Should I extend the waitlist to 7 days out?

Either way, I am psyched to be there for at least part of our trip. And we have not yet stayed at SSR, so if it doesn't work out, we will be happy either way.

Wishing everyone else luck for the days they are waiting for.

See ya in November!

Early November is considered "Jersey Week". If you did not know this already, schools in NJ are closed Thurs. Nov. 8 & Fri. Nov. 9 for a teachers convention. Lots of New Jersey natives will be flock to WDW that week and weekend. You are lucky to have gotten Sat. Nov. 10. I am on the waitlist for the studio anywhere.

Good luck!

Blakely

Still waiting here. I talked to MS and she suggested giving my week long waitlist a little longer and if nothing opens then secure up the days here and there and then waitlist for the missing days. I'm not sure I want to take that chance tho. Moving around doesn't thrill me.
I do have reserved a studio at SSR but we later decided we wanted a 1 bedroom. She had 2 bedrooms available and even a grand villa, but no 1 beds anywhere.
We are checking in Nov 25 and out on the 30th. We've never been that time of the year. Are crowd levels down some since its the week after Thanksgiving?

Still waiting here. I talked to MS and she suggested giving my week long waitlist a little longer and if nothing opens then secure up the days here and there and then waitlist for the missing days. I'm not sure I want to take that chance tho. Moving around doesn't thrill me.
I do have reserved a studio at SSR but we later decided we wanted a 1 bedroom. She had 2 bedrooms available and even a grand villa, but no 1 beds anywhere.
We are checking in Nov 25 and out on the 30th. We've never been that time of the year. Are crowd levels down some since its the week after Thanksgiving?

I am on the waitlist for Nov. 8-12. I don't like being on it! If I was you, I'd keep what I have, for peace of mind, and stay on the waitlist for the entire stay. Having "holes" in my vacation would make me a nervous wreck and if your waitlist doesn't come through, you could be left without a place to stay or having to move on some nights--and that would make me a nervous wreck. JMHO. Good luck to us both!

Blakely

Anyone have luck on getting their nights the last day you can cancel the reservation before the points go in holding? I wondering how many people cancel their reservations 31 days before they are going because they too can't get a few nights at the hotel... I am still waiting on the 9th and was wondering if there was still hope? I put myself on the wait list up to 7 days until we get there, still hoping I get my ONE day :)

Your post made me think about my waitlist so I called and I am still on the waitlist for Nov 7th, 9th and 10th for a perfer view and on the waitlist for any view on the 8th. tomorrow is 31 days out for the 8th, I hope I at least get the 8th so I don't have to leave the hotel. Right now I have to switch rooms on the nights I am waiting for a perferred view. Member Services told me alot of people still cancel after the 31 days, so we all are keeping our fingers crossed. I hate that someone has to cancel going to Disney, but I need their room if they do.

I'm joining the wait list thread for the first time. My dad decided he wanted to go to WDW in November, and he just decided on dates. I called yesterday (I know... it's awful late to get a November ressie) and got him two of three dates he wanted, but he's wait-listed for November 4th in an OKW Studio. Has anyone else made a ressie so late, get wait listed, but then come off the wait list? I need to make sure he gets in to a value resort if he doesn't come off the list.

So it CAN happen... I got my wait list on 11/4 at OKW! My dad is thrilled that he won't have to move between resorts. :woohoo:

Best of luck to others who are still waiting!:tinker:

I called yesterday and extended my waitlist till 7 days before arrival. We are waiting on one night at BWV 11/10 in a studio with any view. We have SSR booked now so at least we have somewhere to stay.

Good Luck Everyone!!

Hope that helps someone's waitlist.

We are paying to stay at BC this trip on a code. Both kids and DH want BC, so we will use those cancelled points for an extra long summer trip next year.

Good luck to those who are still waiting.

Waitlist success!
Just got a BW view studio for 11/12.
I had a standard view BW studio and waitlisted for
the BWview a few months back (July?).
Hopefully somebody here will get the BWstandard studio :)
I waitlisted day by day and ended up with a BWview
from the 12th-18th! Yeauh!!

...for one day smack in the middle of my week! Nov. 8th, 2BR on points, at VWL! Not too upset though, I've got it booked on member-discounted cash. Oh well, more points we can use next year!

Kathy

:sad1: Still waiting for Nov. 8th at BWV any view in a studio. We passed the 31 day mark for anyone cancelling, So as of right now I will be moving into CSR for 1 night. I am on the wait list until 7 days before I check in.

I just got my wait list for Nov 26 in a studio at SSR. I called this morning to check on it even though I've been checking my account online everyday and the rep said that my wait list had "matched" and did I want to confirm it. I said yes of course and I'm thrilled that I won't have to change resorts now because we were at ASMU.

I just got my wait list for Nov 26 in a studio at SSR. I called this morning to check on it even though I've been checking my account online everyday and the rep said that my wait list had "matched" and did I want to confirm it. I said yes of course and I'm thrilled that I won't have to change resorts now because we were at ASMU.

Thats great news! I check mine to everyday online, but yesterday when I went to check the website was not working. We will be at SSR the same time we arrive on 11/24 staying at pop century and then from the 25th to December 2 we will be at SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter