November Wait List Thread

Just got SSR studio for Nov 17-22 and cancelled BWV studio preferred view for Nov 16-20. Hope that helps someone else.

Charlotte.

My one night at SSR on Nov. 21st came through yesterday. I went on to the DVC site this morning and MY BALANCE WAS LOWER and the transaction took place on the 11th. YIPPEEEE. SO happy to finally get that last night so now we don't have to move. Nov. 14th for 8 nights at SSR.....CANT'T WAIT!!!!!!

I Hope others get their waitlist and SOON. I am WAITLIST HAPPY RIGHT NOW. :thumbsup2

Don't give up hope!! I was SHOCKED mine came through since it was for Nov. 21st the day before Thanksgiving. We were waitlisted for that day and Thanksgiving departing on Friday the 23rd but a great ding came out and we got a huge credit on our SW flights and since we were on a waitlist anyway we just decided to come back a day early and only waitlist the one day. HANG TOUGH FELLOW WAITLISTERS. :)

Just found out my waitlist came through. We had a studio at SSR from Nov 25-30, but decided we wanted a 1 bedroom instead (about 2 weeks ago). A 1 bedroom opened at SSR! YAY! I did ask to put us on a waitlist for a 1 bedroom at Boardwalk, just in case.

Things are moving around there.

Still waiting here... Anyone have any luck after the 31 day mark? I am waiting up to 7 day prior to my trip now.

I just called and cancelled my waitlist for 1 bdr. Pref. or BW view for end of Nov. We're just sticking with OKW.

Good luck to everyone else.

Waitlist for Nov 19 BWV 2-bdrm came through! :woohoo:

After having booked 2 BWV 1-bdrms for Nov 20-25 our newbie "guests" got their flight for Nov 19 to save $$. We decided to pay the airline change fee and join them.

We were able to get a 2-bdrm at Old Key West for Nov 19 but everything else was booked so we waitlisted for BWV.

Of course we'll still have to change rooms, but at least now we don't have to change resorts. (Maybe we'll get lucky and just get to keep the 1-bdrm side of our 2-bdrm so that we'll only have to wait for the other 1-bdrm on Nov 20.)

35 days, and counting! :banana:

I am starting to give up hope that I will get a studio for BWV on Nov. 8th.
I guest I will be checking in to CSR for 1 night then back to BWV.

I also had 3 nights in standard view that I was hoping to get perferred for.
But no luck on that either, so I'll be switching rooms with that too.:sad2:

I'm pretty much giving up too on 11/10 BWV Studio any view. We'll be fine with SSR for the night, we will be arriving late evening anyway. We'll just check in 11/11 at BWV as planned orignally.

I want to check on my wait list so bad but I am at work and that site is blocked...So I will just continue to wait...

We are waitlisted for the night of Nov 1. We are at SSR the other nights so we are waitlisted for SSR. I really hope we get it, but not sure since we are so close....any thoughts?

We are waitlisted for the night of Nov 1. We are at SSR the other nights so we are waitlisted for SSR. I really hope we get it, but not sure since we are so close....any thoughts?

If you don't have reservations somewhere else for Nov. 1st. I would do that now. Ask members Services to check all DVC's for Nov. 1st if nothing is available then book one night at one of the other Disney Hotels just so you have a room to sleep in.

We are booked at BWV from Oct. 31st - Nov. 8th and then we move to CSR for one night then back to BWV from Nov. 9th-14th

We are on the waitlist for Nov. 8th at least we have a room booked in case the waitlist doesn't come through.

Our waitlist for a 1BR pref view at BWV came through for the 1st night so now all nights are booked together for Nov 22 to 26th. There's no need to keep the back up one night at BCV studio anymore so that was cancelled. Good luck to everyone else still waiting.:thumbsup2

I just called and checked my waitlist. The 9th at BWV for the preferred room came through. But I am still waiting for any view on the 8th. All DVC's are still booked for that day. Still waiting for preferred view on the 7th and 10th too.

We are still waiting for a 1 bedroom at SSR for Sunday Nov. 11th. We have a preffered view studio room booked at BWV but I really do not want to have to change resorts. We are also on the waitlist for the week of 11-17 for a 1 bedroom at OKW. My husband would rather stay at OKW than at SSR. It does not really matter to me as long as we get the whole week at one place! This is our first time having to use the waitlist and it is making me very nervous!:scared1:

I feel downtrodden. I think I'm out of luck. I am waiting for Nov. 8-12, studio, any DVC. Looks like we'll be at Pop. I don't mind. The kids will love it and I'll save the points--56 or so. I got a pretty good deal at Pop but my husband is a smarty pants and makes comments like, "I thought we bought DVC so we would have to pay for a room?" I remind him that it only works if you plan ahead. This trip was planned two weeks ago.

Good luck to everyone else.

Blakely

Just called and my waitlist came through for SSR on Nov 1st in a studio!!!:cool1: We had Oct 31 and Nov 2 and were crossing our fingers for the 1st at SSR so we didnt have to move around! Well, I guess waitlists can come through with only 2 weeks to go!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter