November Wait List Thread

Still haven't gotten my wait list for Nov. We are now just wait listed for one day Nov. 21st.....2br. We were on the list for the 22nd too but we decided to go a day early and leave for home on Thanksgiving Day....by doing this we got a 300 buck credit on SW. WOOHOO. Now for my wait list to come through. I have been on the list since the end of May.

still waiting for mine too 1 bdrm bcv or bwv Nov. 25-Dec 2.....if not I am fine with staying at SSR. Just wanted to try all of the other resorts at least once.

still waiting for mine too 1 bdrm bcv or bwv Nov. 25-Dec 2.....if not I am fine with staying at SSR. Just wanted to try all of the other resorts at least once.

When did you get on the waitlist? I'm just trying to figure out our chances of getting our waitlist for Nov. 25-Dec. 1 for a 1 bdr.

Thanks. I guess our hopes for getting our waitlist are crushed. We didn't get on until Aug.

We all need a little :wizard: .

I was put on the waitlist in June or July for a studio at ANY available resort for Nov. 20 - 23rd. I don't call or check the DVC site that often. I got something in the mail on MONDAY that my waitlist came through. So, for all of you on the waitlist for Thanksgiving week, there is still hope!

Anyone planning on canceling their BCV 2bedroom for November 9th??? Thats the only day I need...

Hi everyone!

Hope I make someone's day!!!:goodvibes

I cancelled a 1 BR at BCV for Nov 6, 9, and 10. I was on the waitlist for Nov7 and 8 since the beginning of July...and it still hadn't come through.

June

Well last week I dropped our 2nd night off the waitlist because we decided to fly home on Thanksgiving Day and get a lower fare. SO now I am just waitlisted for the 21st the night before Thanksgiving. I have All Star Sports booked for that night at 111.87 including tax per room (booked two rooms) as back up. I had Shades of Green booked for that night at 119 ...(one room because it is a huge room that sleeps 5 very comfortably) but our kids would enjoy staying at Sports for a change and I need 2 rooms there. So if it doesn't come through we will have to move on our last night....NIGHT 8 of our vacation. It is easier to switch resorts when you go from Disney Resort to Disney..they will move our luggage. If we did the SOG thing...we would have to get a shuttle service to do it. SOG rooms are very nice and it is close to MK and all but we don't plan on going to a park our last day probably anyway.....so it might be fun to hang out at Sports. Oh and I did call today to check on our wait list. Still on there.

Still waiting for Nov. 8th at BWV. I also need the 7th and 9th and 10th in the preferred room, but if I don't get it at least I have the standard book. But I really need the 8th or I have to move out on the 8th and go to CS and then back to BWV.

I give you guys credit! I would be a nervous wreck..new DVC member...I read this whole thread as I am going to call MS in the a.m. and attempt to book any DVC resort for nov 15-19..thurs to monday. Looks like everyone is waiting for later dates or earlier...Good Luck everyone!!!!

I just cancelled my reservation at BWV for the following dates: Checking in on November 6th and Departing on the 8th and Checking in on the 11th and checking out on the 13th, 1 Bedroom Garden/Pool View. I hope that helps someone on here :)

We called day by day at opening for Thanksgiving week (actually Sat before to Sat after) at BCV. We own at VWL but were hopeful as kids wanted SOB. We got most of it the day we called but waitlisted for the rest. Had all but Thanksgiving night within a week or so. Managed to get Thanksgiving on cash (w/o discount) so at least we wouldn't have to move then to our surprise...received confirmation last week that we had the full stay on points. Hang in there, just when I gave up and quit checking online, it came through. Pixie dust for everyone waiting!!!!

I had to cancel yesterday the above because my niece and her family cannot go with us.

Hey,

I just got the one night that we were wait listed for since April. Nov 8th, a 2br at VWL. This has just eliminated any stress I could of had on this vacation.:banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope everyone gets there nights.:cheer2: :cheer2:

Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter