November Wait List Thread

That is Great:goodvibes I am glad you were able to get it. After I read your post I called to check on my waitlist for Nov. 8th and still nothing. I hope it comes through so I don"t have to change hotels.

I thought early November was suppossed to be lighter crowds?! All DVC rooms are fully booked for the week that I am there! WTH! ;)

Depends on your dates, but there's alot going on in November.
MNSSHP, food and wine festival, xmas decor, MVMCP, holidays around the world, low points for reservations, lower crowd volume, cooler weather etc.

The beginning of Nov. is also known for "Jersey Week" in Disney due to schools having time off in Jersey. That is another reason rooms sell out fast.

I hope you get your days you are waitlisted for.:surfweb:
:sad2:

I have been on a waitlist for 7 months for a 2 bdrm at BCV for Nov. 19-27.
I called today to check and nothing has come available. I have a one bedroom for 11/21-27, however, my parents are coming with us and we all want to stay together. As it is right now, we are in BCV and they are in a studio 11/21-11/27 at OKW.

There is no cash option for me to stay the first 2 nites at BCV so I booked 2 rooms at All Star to have a place to stay for now. :confused3

At this point at least we have a room for all the nites we are there. We have a car rented so I can go get them and bring them to our hotel for the day to hang. They are handicapped, so they really can't get around alone. It would be a scary thought having them try to navigate the bus system with my dad and his scooter from the hotel to DTD to get another bus to BCV.

I might as well just wait for the phone call that they ended up somewhere and don't know where they are.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that my waitlist comes thru.

Maybe with some pixie dust and wishes my waitlist will come true. :wizard: princess:

Depends on your dates, but there's alot going on in November.
MNSSHP, food and wine festival, xmas decor, MVMCP, holidays around the world, low points for reservations, lower crowd volume, cooler weather etc.

The beginning of Nov. is also known for "Jersey Week" in Disney due to schools having time off in Jersey. That is another reason rooms sell out fast.

I hope you get your days you are waitlisted for.:surfweb:
:sad2:

Thanks!
I luckily booked our room at VWL for the entire week in early Feb. I just wanted to stay at AKV for a couple days and am waitlisted. I'm not "deseperate" for AKV to come through, just thought it would be nice to see it while it is still new. I LOVE VWL so if we don't get the room, I'll be ok. I am just surprised at how many people are waitlisted and am starting to worry about the crowd levels. :confused3
OH WELL...a crowded day at WDW is better than a day at home :goodvibes

Still waiting here, 16 days until my vacation so only 13 more days of being on the wait list for me :( My waitlist is in the middle of my stay.

Waiting for November 29th.

2BR- anywhere, starting with SSR. :)

I called Member Services again today and still nothing. I leave in 8 days and my waitlist runs out in 8 days for Nov 8th. I tried to get any DVC for the 8th and still nothing, She told me because all the celebrities are staying at BWV and BC nothing is open anywhere, that everything is booked solid.
Bad news I have to move in CSR for one night, Good news maybe I'll see someone famous.:confused3

I still haven't gotten 11/10 at BWV either. At least we get to try SSR for a night, then we'll move to BWV for the rest. We leave in 16 days.

I have 3 days for my waitlist to come through..then I'll be at the 7 day mark.
Oh well....I'll try AKV next time. Just an excuse to try to get one more trip out of our annual pass :rolleyes1

The last day I was waiting for, a 2BR at SSR on 11/29, was posted today! :cool1:

Talk about short notice, decided on 10/27 to take a quick trip to Disney, 15-18 Nov. Needed 2 BR or 2 rooms for total of 6 people, called 10/27 when MS opened at 1pm and nothing available. Called back at 4:30 and was able to get a 2BR for 11/16-18 at OKW and now on the waitlist for 11/15. MS suggested I just waitlist for OKW, which I did, but now thinking about calling back and waitlist for anywhere. pixiedust:

I do have $$ reservations at POFQ as a backup for 11/15, so won't be too bad as we have always enjoyed POFQ.

Important thing is ... we're going to Disney, and will get to go to MVMCP :santa:
party: :mickeyjum :goofy:

I had 2 waitlists come through today! I had reservations at SSR for Nov 7th, and Nov 28-30, however we were waitlisted for the Boardwalk and Wilderness for those stays. Got 2 calls from DVC today and both came through! I had given up hope, but I guess it actually does happen!

Gives me some hope that you had yours come through within the 30 day window. :hourglass

I had 2 waitlists come through today! I had reservations at SSR for Nov 7th, and Nov 28-30, however we were waitlisted for the Boardwalk and Wilderness for those stays. Got 2 calls from DVC today and both came through! I had given up hope, but I guess it actually does happen!

I called today and found out my waitlist for Boardwalk Perferred View on the
7th came through:banana:
Still waiting for perferred View on the 10th.
And Any View on the 8th. This one runs out in 2 days:scared1:

If not I'll have to move to CSR for 1 night.

So I may still have a chance for the waitlist for a 1 bedroom at the Boardwalk for the 25th-1st. Sure hope it comes through!

I called MS again today and I was able to get the 8th at OKW, but they left me on the waitlist for BWV. Hopefully I can get it anytime before the 8th. My waitlist ends tomorrow for the 8th after tomorrow I'll have to call MS everyday to saee if it becomes available. At least I have a room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter