November Wait List Thread

vfinder1

Mouseketeer
I currently have to wait list for a few days of my trip in November, I thought it would be nice to know who is also on a wait list for days in November and if and when their wait list comes through.. Ill start with my days, Resort and Room Type..

BCV-- 2 bedroom November 8th & 9th
On Wait List since April 9th, 2007

BWV-- 1 bedroom November 6th
Put on wait list on April 9th and the wait list came through on April 9th! :yay:

I was on the wait list for Nov 5, 7 and 8 at VWL, but these came through today! :thumbsup2 Going to request BCV for a few nights (Nov 11-15) and waitlist if they aren't available.

T
x

I am going to call at the seven month window for Nov. 28th - Dec. 1st for BCV or BWV (1 bedroom). I am currently at SSR for Nov. 28th - Dec. 8th. I want to just try and split our stay to try two different resorts since it is our first visit as members. I will probably have to waitlist. I will let you know when I call!

I was placed on a wait list for a 2BR at OKW for Nov 17-24. They only have a 1 BR available. It appears Wed and Thurs (21-22) are not available. I just tried Monday the 9th. I was quite surprised b/c it is not within the 7 month booking period. Anyone have a thought on my chances of the waitlist coming through and how long I will have to wait?

Thanks!

I am on waitlist for Boardwalk view studio for Nov.22....was put on waitlist Jan 3......
My daughter and brother in law are on waitlists for boardwalk view studios for Nov. 22...were put on waitlist Jan 3......

My other daughter was on waitlist for a Boardwalk view studio for Nov. 22...was put on waitlist the end of Feb.......only hers came through the end of March!

called this morn and changed VWL 11/11 to BCV - trying to also change VWL to BCV for 11/12-16
already have 11/9-11 on mbr cash disc

I am going to call at the seven month window for Nov. 28th - Dec. 1st for BCV or BWV (1 bedroom). I am currently at SSR for Nov. 28th - Dec. 8th. I want to just try and split our stay to try two different resorts since it is our first visit as members. I will probably have to waitlist. I will let you know when I call!

I am an owner at BCV and have a one bedroom ressie for 26th nov to 1st Dec. I will hopefully be swapping this to the VWL at the 7 months window, so there shoud be availability if you phone at 0915 (as I will be on at 0900!) on each day!

Good luck.

I am currently on the wait list for Nov 3-9 at BCV and BWV. Keeping my fingers crossed that it goes through. I'd really like to be near World Showcase for F&W (but it seems, so does everyone else).

On a side note, I called in on April 9th to put in my request and they had Nov 3rd through 6th available at BWV, but not the 7th through 9th. I would have booked it, but I don't want to have to switch locations if I can't get the other dates.

Good luck to all my fellow november-wait-listers!

Ferris

I am an owner at BCV and have a one bedroom ressie for 26th nov to 1st Dec. I will hopefully be swapping this to the VWL at the 7 months window, so there shoud be availability if you phone at 0915 (as I will be on at 0900!) on each day!

Good luck.

Thank you!! I am going to call right at 9:00 and then if I get waitlisted, I will call back at 9:15. Please pm me and let me know if you were able to switch your reservation. Good luck to both of us!!

On a wait list for the 1st - 10th of Nov @ BCV for a studio
have SSR booked
On the list since 10th of April
not holding out much hope
Good Luck every one

Waiting on 9th for BCV, but already have VWl so will be happy with that if BCV doesn't come up.

11/12 & 11/13 have been changed to BCV from VWL (already had 11/9-11 cash disc and 11/11 switched)

Mon morn will try for 11/14 & 11/15

I called on 4/3 and added a BCV1 bedroom for the week of 11/9 it to our Thanksgiving week. I guess it was just luck it was still available. :thumbsup2

called this morn and changed vwl to bcv for 11/14-16
so now i have
11/9-11 mbr cash disc bcv
11/11-16 bcv points
told me they're linking it all together

called this morn and changed vwl to bcv for 11/14-16
so now i have
11/9-11 mbr cash disc bcv
11/11-16 bcv points
told me they're linking it all together

Hello!

I also changed from SSR to BCV for Nov 14-16 this morning! :) We have 6 days there now.

T
x

We've booked the GV at SSR for the week of November 4th. Wait listed for a GV at OKW - to save points. From what we've read, I doubt we'll get it, but we figured it doesn't hurt to try!!

We tried to book a 3 bedroom Grand Villa at OKW for November, and were waitlisted today. This is the first time I'll be using points for a WDW vacation, so not entirely sure how it works. Currently reserved for 2 bdr SS for the week, but would like the villa for how many are in our party.

I called WDW reservations, and there was lots of availability for 3 bdr villas at OKW. When I called DVC back and told them, they said it wasn't in their inventory so they couldn't book me on points. After 90 minutes speaking with the manager, lots of explanations, and me a bit steamed that anybody paying cash could book the villas as OKW, but those of us that paid $50,000 for points CAN'T, there was still nothing they could do.

Very very new to this thread here, as this situation just happened today. Is this typical that there is availability through WDW reservations, but NOT DVC? I have some small hopes seeing that people were reserved within a month of getting waitlisted. Any tips or advice, or do I just wait it out like everyone here? Thanks in advance for any help.
Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter