November Scrapbooking Challenge

StitchIsOurHero said:
I finally got my room semi-clean, and I got some time to work tonight. I got 10 pages done, which finished January 2006 (see, I told you I was behind!). I have a goal to finish 2006 by the end of 2006. . .we'll see if that happens! When I came out of the room, I said, "January's done." DH said, "Great! Of what year?" Love the sarcasm!! :rotfl2: (Of course, we won't mention that 2004 & 2005 are just in photo-sleeve albums and labeled!!)

Hey, take it from me -- being caught up is no fun! Take your time! :)

:sad2: Went to my scrapbook fair today and I started my daughter's album today. I finished 9 pages. Just when i was getting into a groove it was time to clean up and come home

It's been a while since I've been on the dis. I had the chance to do some scrappin' on a long weekend and I got 12 pages done! :cool1:

The story behind my scrappin:

I sorted over 800 photos at a weekend retreat. That allowed me to get my albums back on track!!!

I messed up my 2 of my albums by combining 2 years of fall pix into 1 :furious: : I put fall of 2003 with fall of 2004. Meaning I missed ALL the winter, spring & summer pages of 2004. :eek:

I was so discouraged that I put that album away for a couple of years and just now got all the pages straightened out! :cloud9:

tiggerfan6--that always happens to me! It takes me until the very end to find my "groove". 9 pages, though, that's great!!

honeybehr1--you have been busy! 47 pages already this month. . .way to go!

wuv tigger--welcome aboard this month! I'm glad you got your photos sorted and your albums sorted out. I'll get you added and updated!

Ok, we're updated to here! Happy Scrappin' Sunday, everyone! Only 11 days left this month (that's hard to believe!!)

I'd be getting so much more done, if I wasn't making Christmas presents! :rolleyes1 I've made 6 bracelets this morning. Phew. I think I'm done for the day. :)

Great pages, Latharia. . .I'll get the added.

Mickster--I'm impressed! I have one Christmas present ready to go, and that's it. I have to get on it!!

Mickster said:
I'd be getting so much more done, if I wasn't making Christmas presents! :rolleyes1 I've made 6 bracelets this morning. Phew. I think I'm done for the day. :)

What kind of bracelets? I'm always on the lookout for fun holiday gifts to make!

Yes, Mickster, I'd love to see them, too! Can we see pics, please, please, please??? :banana:

They are beaded bracelets. Each is a little different than the next, but similar. I have to get a movie started for DD and I'll see what I can do for getting pictures.

Mickster, I'd love to see pics! I have no talent in that area at all, but beaded bracelets sound cool!!

Renysmom--I love your layouts! I'll get you added to the list on the first page!

Have a great Monday, everyone! Our numbers are looking terrific!!

I am on a roll.

That's all I will probably get done as I have my Open House the 1st weekend in Dec.

thanks for ALL the encouragement!

wuv tigger

I did 7 - looks a bit pathetic compared to wuv tigger - but I did also host a workshop and I find it hard to host and scrap.

Wow, wuv tigger. . .24 more pages is great!!

Mazda UK--I'm with you. I don't know if I could host a workshop and scrap at the same time. You did get 7 pages done, though. . .that's more than I would've accomplished!

Just 10 more November days! Let's keep that scrappin' going!!

I'm so far behind..but I'm trying to make up for it...and get DH's Christmas Love Scrapbook done now... if I don't get things going they will definitely get added to December!!! :)

I've got 2 more! Woo hoo, I'm up to 4.. I plan on working early in the AM tomorrow because DH has to run into the office... so I plan on sneaking some time in to do some pieces today and can put them together tomorrow..

Yay Nancy!!! :cheer2: I'll get you updated. My mom and I are supposed to go do some Christmas stuff tomorrow, but she isn't feeling well and may not be able to go. If she doesn't, I am planning to get a lot of scrapping done tomorrow! DH & I are going to the grocery store tonight to get the stuff we need for our various Thanksgivings--no way am I fighting the grocery store crowd tomorrow!

honeybehr1--I got my package today from the October challenge. WOW!! It is so amazing!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have already torn into it, and I am looking forward to using every bit of it!!

Sending pixie dust to everyone for lots of calm days during the holiday week this week and for some extra scrappin' time!! :wizard:

I got some time to work today, and I'm through February 2006! Whoo-hoo! Another month down, and 11 pages to post!

ETA: 7 more done tonight! Yay!! :banana: I'm halfway through March!

Not too much longer left in this month. . .happy turkey and happy scrappin'!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter