November Scrapbooking Challenge

I doubt I'll get any done this weekend - baking for the school bazaar tomorrow (er..... working at home :guilty: ), promised DH I'd make him proper Hungarian Goulash on Saturday (and of course going to the bazaar) and friends over Sunday. Then Monday DH is off and we're finishing Christmas shopping, tooth permitting (bit of a drama but fingers crossed for the moment)

Torn between my KSC pictures and DS(13)'s 3rd birthday if I do get time :earseek:

I haven't done any scrapping all week. I am planning on getting some stuff done tonight, and then I have another crop session tomorrow. The weather totally SUCKS here today, so maybe I can convince ds(5) to behave for a bit and get a few pages done. He likes to use all the cutters, so maybe he will be entertained. Here's hoping!!

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! We went to MIL's for dinner today, and I got some good pics (putting me further behind, of course). I did manage to get 4 CJ pages done today! I am off to bed, to get up at 3 a.m. to get ready and head out for the Black Friday sales. :banana: Tomorrow after we get back and take a MAJOR nap, I hope to get some more scrapping done!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Only 7 more November days!!

Well, I ended up having a pretty productive day after all. I got 13 pages done over the course of the day and evening. I figure if I have a really good week, I might actually be ready to have some pictures printed! I haven't printed pictures since Feb because I was trying to get caught up. I am headed to my crop tomorrow night, so I will be hoping to get at least another 10 done. Happy scrapping all!!

That's awesome, Little Lambie! I'll get you updated. I'm hoping to get caught up to the time to print pics by the middle of December.

We are back from the Black Friday sales--we've been gone since 3:50 this morning! I am going to take a nap, and then it's off to scrap and then maybe work on the tree.

Happy Friday, everyone!

OK, so this is not scrap book related, but I have a question. I am up in Canada, and have no idea what black Friday is!!

Black Friday is what they call the day after Thanksgiving - the "official" start to the holiday shopping season and the biggest shopping day of the year. Stores open at insanely early hours and offer some crazy sales - the crowds are huge.

Well, my crop last night was very successful. I got a total of 11 pages done, 8 in my scrap book, and 3 of the six pages I needed to do of my mom's 12x12 calander. It was great!! I am hoping to get some more done tonight, but we have 21 people coming for ds's 5th b-day tomorrow, so it will depend on how much I get done for that.

That's great! I had intended to get some done last night, but I fell asleep, and just didn't accomplish much! :rolleyes: I did order all of the pics that I was still waiting on, though. We're off to KAMommy's tonight for a Christmas party--our way of kicking off the holiday season. More pics for the scrapbook!!

Only 5 more days left in this month! Happy scrappin', everyone!

Yipee! I finished an album tonight. 19 pages for me! Hurray! It is nice to be finally making progress! I'm hoping to get some more done tomorrow. Keep those fingers crossed. Well, if you fingers are crossed you can't scrap and I don't want to be blamed for that, so just pretend. :)

Mickster--way to go!!! That's great!! I am still clinging to the idea that I MIGHT get the family album caught up by the end of the year, but this weekend has been so busy that it seems I will never see the scrapbooking room again! ;) Just one more holiday gathering tomorrow (or today, since it's after midnight) and maybe I can scrap tomorrow!! I am impressed with your 19 pages!!! :banana:

tiggerfan6--1 page is more than I can claim right now! That's great! :cheer2:

Keep up the scrappin', everyone! We're into the home stretch!! :dance3:

DH has just taken DS(7) to the mall Christmas shopping, DS(13) is on the PS2, I've stayed behind to peel potatoes and parsnips.....OR NOT! :blush: 'scuse me, gotta go scrap :guilty:

MazdaUK--I think you have a great plan!! Who needs parsnips and potatoes? Pages and pictures are much better!! :rotfl2:

Did ONE page (plus the parsnips and potatoes AND beetroot!) and was virtuously cropping frames for pics for elderly relative Xmas presents when they got back.

he's on lates after Monday though, so I might manage another couple before the cut-off. DBIL birthday on 30/11 so i know I'll get none done then :rolleyes:

LAst night I did 5 more pages and now my son's album is CURRENT!!!
NOw I can start on dd's album. I also have a 2002 Disney album I would like to finish up and I also do a ABC album for my preschool class. So I still have lots to do!!!

mazdaUK--I am impressed! You managed to get it all done!! Good luck getting lots done this week!!

tiggerfan6--WOW!! I don't think I've EVER had an album that was current!! Great job! :cheer2:

I finished the final 12 pages I needed to get done from our last trip! :banana:
I was on such a role I played around some more with the passports I made for DD & DS to take to World Showcase! :woohoo:

This thread is such a great motivator for me! And everyone on this board is a source of inspiration! Thanks! :goodvibes

MinnieMommy-- :banana: !! You did great!! It sounds like you had a really motivated day--could you send some of that motivation my way? :cheer2: Awesome job!!

Mickster--I am very excited for your 2 pages!! :dance3: 2 pages at a time gets it done!! More than I can accomplish right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter