November Scrapbooking Challenge

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
WOW! It is so hard to believe that it is already November. With the holidays arriving, it is a great time to reflect on all of our blessings and to get those great family memories in a scrapbook!

Join our November scrapbooking challenge. . .just count the number of pages you have completed with journaling and post. You can post a bunch at one time, post daily, or whatever works for you!

Who's in this month??

NewEnglandDisney--12
JennyL--2
Bernard&MissBianca--22
PrincessNancy96--8
Mickster--37
KAMommy--128
nono
WDWAurora
Luvmy2sams--14
mazdaUK--19
Davids-Coco--8
NewEnglandEeyore--23
Honeybehr1--69
tiggerfan6--26
littlelambie--60
latharia--44
minniemommy--18
mantaz--27
wuv tigger--36
renysmom--3
michele--5
precious1971--5
StitchIsOurHero--42

I'm in. I have to finish my new house album before Thanksgiving when all the family is coming up. LOL nothing like waiting til the last minute. Of course first I must finish my swaps. Yes I'm a swapaholic.

Hey you!! I'm in... I need to get my bottom in gear.. now that we know what direction we are going I need to get going too.... :)

Ok. Since I am now "swap free", I better get a lot done! :) Here's to hoping!

Welcome, welcome all of my "off the swapping wagon, on the scrapping wagon" friends!! It looks like we have a lot of interest, and it's only November 1st!! Thanks for playing!!

I'm in! Maybe this will inspire me to finish my album for my October trip! :thumbsup2

Hey, I'm in. I had to spend 10 days in WDW in Oct. so I knew I was out for that challenge. Besides the fact that I have no pics in hand currently to scrap, does not deter me from entering this challenge. :guilty:

Welcome, KAMommy, nono, and WDWAurora!! This is going to be a fun challenge!

nono. . .I have TONS of pics (I'm way behind!). I'd be more than willing to send you some! :rotfl2: :lmao:

I'm in, but I am scared with you being involved!! (JK!!) You are like the energizer bunny when it comes to scrap booking!!

Now that I am done my Disneyland trip, I am back to where I left off, which is summer holidays of last year. I have 2 Friday night crops to go to, so I am hoping to get lots accomplished before the craziness of Christmas hits!

nono said:
Besides the fact that I have no pics in hand currently to scrap, does not deter me from entering this challenge. :guilty:

Wow! Good for you. :cheer2: I don't think I've ever been in a position where I didn't have pictures waiting for me. :rolleyes1

Well, I got 6 done tonight. To be fair, I had cut up the pictures on Oct. 31st...will you give a newbie a break? LOL. I put them together and did them today. ;)

I finally sat down and did my Evil Queen/"Snow White's Scary Adventures" layout. It's the whole six pages! It has many pics I've collected, mostly from one night at MNSSHP two years ago when I got to ride it totally alone (I was the only one in the building besides the CM's!) and took tons of pics.

I've been gathering materials for weeks - Evil Queen 3-d stickers, mirror paper for my faux mirror (one of the pages is a "mirror" with pics surrounding it - yes you can see yourself in the mirror paper!), and other stickers. The only thing I wanted but couldn't get were the Snow White borders, but my pages aren't that complex yet so they weren't really missed. I'm pleased with how they turned out - again, I'm still very new and they aren't perfect, but I feel I did okay by the materials; I didn't feel like I wasted them.

Next up is my Winnie the Pooh ride layout. I think this one will be four pages. I had to expand the Snow White one to 6 because I had so many pics and stickers I wanted to use, but I'm not as passionate about Pooh so I won't feel the need to include every single element.

After Pooh, I have a ton of AK pics to put together - probably 10 pages worth, easy, including a page on Devine. I'm hoping that will keep me busy until my trip at the end of the month. I'm going to be taking a LOT more pictures. My last few trips I haven't so much, because I wasn't doing anything with them, and I was all in that "I don't want to experience this through a lens" mode. But now I'm a hound...I want more pics to scrap! LOL.

BernardandMissBianca said:
Hey NED I finally got that package mailed out today. Sorry it took so long. :sunny:

LOL you are the best! Apologizing for sending me a present. Only on the DIS. ;)

NED

I'm in! Even though its 2nd November and I've not done any yet, DH has a new job where he'll be doing some evening shifts so hopefully I'll scrap instead of keeping the wine to myself :blush: that we would otherwise share

Alright I am in... I have to finish my pregnancy album and get started on my son's album before I get too far behind on it!

Welcome, everybody!! Wow, NED, on the board already!!

LittleLambie--I'll probably never have a month like October again! The joy of a week off for Fall Break with nothing to do but scrap! This month, I'm just hoping to get above 10 or so done!! ;)

I've got everyone added to the first post!!

Hey folks -- I should clarify -- I have no pictures in hand -- I have probably 1000 or so in digital format. Gotta sift through them tonight and place an order right away!!!! ;)

Count me in!

I spent yesterday organizing all my pictures that I had let get sloppy. I put all my duplicates in a photo album and condensed 2 photo boxes down to one. Definitely do-able for the near future. Next is to organize the "stuff" - memorabilia, etc and I will be good to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter