November Scrapbooking Challenge

I got three more pages done last night in my mom's calander. I only have Novmember left to do and then I can pass it off to my sister so she can do her 6 months.

I've completed 6 pages, bringing my total for the month to a whopping 7. Impressive, don't you think? :teeth:

I have finally finished the book from this summers mini vacation to NH. I am up to 69 pages for the month.
:Pinkbounc

Great job, everyone!!

Latharia--your pages are beautiful!! :thumbsup2

littlelambie--I think the calendar idea is really neat! What a cool thing to do for your mom!! :cheer2:

luvmy2sams--7 pages is awesome! This month is so packed with stuff to do that finding time to do 7 pages is wonderful!! :banana:

honeybehr1--Again, I am envious of people with completed albums! Great job!! :teeth:

Just 4 more scrappin' days (counting today!) in November!! Have a great Monday, everyone!! :sunny:

I have 4 more pages done.. hope to work on more tomorrow.. none today.. I have to try to reclaim my house from the tubs and tubs of Christmas decorations...

We need more pictures posted on this thread. ;) How am I supposed to get all my scraplifting done without pictures. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: By the way, it's much easier to scraplift without having to follow links. :teeth: ;)

Just kidding, you all are doing a great job this month. :thumbsup2 I have gotten 6 pages done, but they were all early in the month. ( I know, where are the pictures. Ok, I'll take some today and post them.) Right now I am working on setting up a scrap area in my house so I don't have to pack and unpack from the kitchen table 4 times a day.

47b6cf06b3127cce8f4cac315ade00000016108AZuGzFk1bM9

47b6cf06b3127cce8f4cac175af800000016108AZuGzFk1bM9

47b6cf06b3127cce8f4cac2adbf500000016108AZuGzFk1bM9

Edited to add pics, maybe I can only count 5 pages as done. I haven't journaled on the golf page yet.

Way to go, Nancy!! :cheer2: I'll get your 4 pages added!

Michele--I love your pages! Thanks for posting! I'll get your numbers on the board! :thumbsup2

Precious1971--I would be that excited if I had gotten one page done--let alone 5. I shall do some dancing with you!! :banana: :dance3: :banana: :dance3:

StitchIsOurHero said:
honeybehr1--Again, I am envious of people with completed albums! Great job!! :teeth:

Thanks. It doesnt happen too often over here.

How lame is this....we went in OCtober of 2005 and I have three over stuffed albums of the trip. I have three pages left to do at the beginning of my son opening his birthday present with the suprise in it of the trip. Why? because if I scrap it then I will be done with it :sad1: and I dont want to put it away. Does that make sense

Mickster--You are on a roll, girl!! :banana: Pretty soon, you'll need me to send you my pics so you'll have something to work on. Right?!?! :rotfl2:

Honeybehr1--I completely understand what you're saying about your album. I love working on my Disney albums, but I'm almost lost when one of them is done because it means the trip is completely over! ;)

Happy Nov. 28th, everyone! Only 3 more scrappin' days--counting today! :sunny:

I completed another 4 pages for my nephew's scrapbook last night. I thought I was done with it, but then I couldn't resist finishing out his first year. This will be my sister's big Christmas present from us...her son's first year in pictures. Hopefully she'll love it. Otherwise, I'll keep it for myself. :teeth:

Anyway, this brings my total up to 11 pages for the month. I'm loving my new Wishblade, so hopefully I'll be able to complete a few more pages before the end of the month. Thanks, Stitch, for keeping up to date on this challenge. You've done a fabulous job! :thumbsup2

Happy scrapping everyone!

StitchIsOurHero said:
Precious1971--I would be that excited if I had gotten one page done--let alone 5. I shall do some dancing with you!! :banana: :dance3: :banana: :dance3:

Considering I haven't scrap in two years and I am working on December 2003. Yes that is not a typo..... I am doing pretty good

I have been so nuts, I forgot this was going on...I have started my first every family album and I think I have about 20 pages done, but I will count tonight to make sure.

nono--No sweat! I have a feeling you are going to be on a roll in December! :cheer2:

luvmy2sams--Thanks for the compliment! I love hosting these challenges. I know they keep me motivated, and I love seeing what everyone else is accomplishing!! I'll get your pages updated. . .I know your sister will LOVE the book!! What a great present! :thumbsup2

Precious1971--The ONLY reason I am not scrapping 2004 & 2005 still is that I just put them in photo albums (the kind with the slide in sleeves) to get to them later. It gives me the illusion that I'm more caught up than I am! :rotfl2:

KAMommy--I can't wait to see your family album! Just let me know for sure if it's 20 or more or less, and I'll get you updated! I'm still jealous that you are more caught up than me! :teeth:

Wishing you all lots of scrappin' time over the next 2 days! Maybe I'll get a page done myself! :dance3:

Three more pages done, which brings my total to 14. How I wish there were more free hours in my day.... :)

luvmy2sams & littlelambie--WOW, ladies! Great job!! You all are rolling along at the end of the month! I'm impressed!! I'll get you updated!

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is the last day of November! This month has flown by. I hope everyone has at least a few minutes to scrap today or tomorrow! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter