November Scrapbooking Challenge

Another 3 done last night. Hope to get at it again tonight. I have a crop Friday night, so I should be able to make up some ground then. :thumbsup2

5 pages done at last!!!!! :banana: DH is now on lates for 3 nights so hopefully more to come.

Just checking in. .. I'm still at 4. I really need to be working on it, but I keep putting it off! Go figure! I don't even have any swaps to blame it on right now! :rotfl2:

I've got us updated to this point! Keep on scrappin' everyone!!

Well, no scrapping for me tonight, but I did get everything ready for my crop tomorrow night. I find the thing that takes me the most amount of time, is trying to find an idea of how to put my page together. So tonight I went through a bunch of my pictures, and planned out about 20 pages. I certainly don't expect to get that many done tomorrow night, but it will certainly make things faster when I don't have to spend 20 min on each page flipping through magazines. I will check in on Saturday, hopefully with a BIG number!!

Two more done today! Woo-hoo! Don't get too excited. At least they are done, right?

littlelambie--I agree with you. . .I think planning out my pages in advance makes me get more done! Have fun at your crop!!

Mickster--it's 2 more than you had done before, so that's awesome! Every finished page is an accomplishment. . .or at least it is for me since I'm SO far behind!!

Anyone else keep themselves awake planning pages? :blush: Because I'm doing my disney album it should come together fairly quickly, but I've got such a huge stash of Disney stuff (which I've been slowly buying for a year :faint: ) its deciding which bits to use where, and recognising that some of these things have to be used now or maybe not at all! :artist: :rolleyes:

Well, my crop tonight was great! I got another 8 pages done. It worked so well having the pages already planned out! We will be out tomorrow night, but I can't wait to get back at it on Sunday!

MazdaUK said:
... I've got such a huge stash of Disney stuff (which I've been slowly buying for a year)...used now or maybe not at all! :artist: :rolleyes:

Well that's why God invented Pizza Box Swaps. ;)

Congrats to everyone on their progress! I hope to add to my tally by tomorrow night.

NED

I have us updated to here. . .great job, guys! I got another 6 pages done tonight. I'm hoping to get a little while to work tomorrow on our family "regular life" album. I'd love to be caught up in that before the end of the year. :rotfl2:

bookmama--how many pages did you get done? I'll add you to the total!

Wishing you all much scrapping inspiration and time! :wizard:

5 more pages done last night! I'd like to do more today but somehow I doubt I will. :wave2:

latharia--I love your pages!!

We're updated to here. I hope everyone has a great Sunday! :banana:

Ok I have gotten back on track with a few things so I got to work on my books this week. The portrait album is up to date and WDW Dec 05 is almost done and I have gotten a few more pages done in my daughters baby book. So for the month I have done 21 pages and hoping to get more done!!

Angela

I've got 2! I've got 2! Now, I have to get ready for a basketball game..but I promise to get more done this week..because I cleaned my scrap area!! Yes, I cleaned it.. Well, I'm 3/4's clean.. I have another top shelf that needs straightened..
Yeah!! Plus, while cleaning I found 4 more pages that just need the journaling done on them!!!

Happy Monday, everyone! I cannot believe we're almost halfway through November! We've already got some great numbers on the board. . .I'm going to have to get in gear and get some more done before the holidays really set in!

I have us updated to here. Have a wonderful day!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter