November Scrapbooking Challenge

I'd love to join, but I'll be away two weeks this month, along with putting everything from Halloween away and taking everything for Thanksgiving and Christmas out, I don't see myself getting much done . . . I'll plan to join in December!

Happy scrapping everyone!!

nono--Ok, I feel a little better knowing you are not completely caught up with all of your pictures!! :rotfl:

NewEnglandEeyore--HI!! Welcome!! I can tell it's going to be a scrappin' month!

B&MB--yep, cj pages count. I figure they're completed pages, with journaling, and no different than doing that size page in your own album.

Have a great Thursday evening everyone! No scrapping for me tonight--I finally get in the scrapping mood, and I have to go back to work for a financial aid seminar. Don't they know this stuff shouldn't get in the way of my scrapping!! :rotfl2:

EWW! Financial aid.. We'll be dealing with that in just 3 short years...and than for the next upteen years after that... urgh!! :)

Count me in. I am working on my wedding album. I have only been married a little over 11 years :rotfl2: I am not too far behind.

Honeybehr1 said:
Count me in. I am working on my wedding album. I have only been married a little over 11 years :rotfl2: I am not too far behind.

Me too! Married 13 years here and just finished my wedding album last fall. At least I can say I have 1 finished album. LOL

i'm in again!
i'm going to an all day crop on the 18th so I'll do better than my total last month. ! Thanks!

Well, only one page done tonight, but I have a few excuses. Ds was in bed late because he "accidently" napped till alomost 4, and I had to get reorganized after finishing my latest Disney album. But I should be ready to go full force now, plus I have 2 Friday night crops this month.

I was hoping to get an hour or two this morning but getting ready for DS(7)'s birthday party this afternoon is a pain. Also, for the first time we got his school photo on a CD and thye've stretched it :furious: I can save it to a word document and resize it, but I can's save it as a photo that I can upload to Snapfish to get prints. Any suggestions?

MinnieMommy--Welcome aboard! I know how you feel. We are going in March, and I still have Oct. 05 and June 06 to scrap. Oops! Maybe I can get them done before then! :rolleyes:

littlelambie--Like NED said, you're on the board! Your Friday night crops sound like fun!!

mazdaUK--I hope your DS has a happy birthday!

Latharia--I love your pages that you linked to! They are beautiful!

tiggerfan6--an all day crop sounds cool, too!

We're updated to here. I am going to try to get some done today. That way, at least my number won't be zero, even though they don't officially count!

Happy scrappin', everyone!

latharia said:
Here's 4 more from today (can you tell my favorite website is having challenges all weekend long?):
cha
{4th bbq}
real life friends

All of your LO are great!! Can I scrap lift the 4th BBQ page? I have a pic of my sister, cousin and I enjoying drinks on the weekend, and this LO would work great! And I also wanted to know what website you are on that offers all the challanges. Anyway, you are a great scrap booker!! :thumbsup2

Of course you may scraplift!!! :) And the site is www.houseofpaper.com -- the same site that hosts my gallery. Just click on Message Board, register, and jump on in. This weekend's challenges, I believe, are due by midnight...but the owner (Chiara) has a weekend o' fun once every 6 weeks or so!

I got 4 cj pages done tonight. . .I know mine don't "officially" count this month, but I've got to post them to keep myself motivated! :banana:

Ok. I am now completely done with swaps until I sign up for more! No more excuses. I will be on the board by Wednesday. I will! (Here's to hoping anyway...) :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter