November Scrapbooking Challenge

Another 3 for me tonight. WOW, this is a long proccess. I find what takes me the longest is trying to find an idea. I can't seem to just sit down and start scrapping. Anyway, just a little vent from me!!

Thanks for hosting, Stitch. This is such an easy way to keep track of progress!

Okay, everyone, don't hate me!

I finished my October trip album this weekend (I think it took about 12 movies, but I'm not sure. I wouldn't have gotten done, but I got to scrap a lot Friday thanks to the guy who was putting a new windshield in my car and showed up over 2 hours late!

So, my total so far is 94 pages! :banana:

StitchIsOurHero will hopefully see the album this week, so she can determine if they are all decent enough to count!

I had all good intentions of scrapping this weekend but I got nothing done. I'm still sitting at a big ole 0. I plan to finish a swap tonight and then I hopefully will get started. This weekend I'm working on Christmas cards so I won't get much scrapping done I don't think.

KAMommy said:
So, my total so far is 94 pages! :banana:

You have set the bar very high for this month and it is only day 6! Yikes. Well, since I'm at 0 and I have promised myself to get my butt in gear, I will use your 94 as inspiration! :rolleyes1 Hope it helps.

BernardandMissBianca said:

That is what I was gonna tell her!!! I guess we should box up all our photos and send them down to KAMommy!
I have tons to do but have to pay the bills first... yuck!

PrincessNancy96 said:
That is what I was gonna tell her!!! I guess we should box up all our photos and send them down to KAMommy!
I have tons to do but have to pay the bills first... yuck!

I wish I could type a raspberry for you and Buffy, Nancy! No I don't! I know, I couldn't believe I had gotten done! But I spent every night the week before cropping pictures, laying out pages and pulling everything. So it went together faster than I anticipated this weekend. But I really did NOTHING else (as you could see by my house and the piles of laundry).

Now I am going to start my first ever family album. FIRST I have to get the pictures printed.

KAMommy said:
I wish I could type a raspberry for you and Buffy, Nancy! No I don't! I know, I couldn't believe I had gotten done! But I spent every night the week before cropping pictures, laying out pages and pulling everything. So it went together faster than I anticipated this weekend. But I really did NOTHING else (as you could see by my house and the piles of laundry).

Now I am going to start my first ever family album. FIRST I have to get the pictures printed.

Like this? :p LOL

Hi
I only had 4 done, but I hoping to up the number tonight watching the country music awards

I had my niece over for a few hours this weekend to crop and I managed to get 13 pages done. Not as much as KA but getting there.

tiggerfan6 said:
Hi
I only had 4 done, but I hoping to up the number tonight watching the country music awards

Ooh, thanks for reminding me! I'm having dinner with friends but hopefully I'll be back in time to watch, and scrap.

I did get to see KAMommy's book tonight. . .it was so pretty, and it makes me ready to go again!!

I'm hoping to just get into double digits this month! Must catch up!!

I have all of the pages added up until this point! Keep scrappin', everyone!!

Hey good news! I have 2 pages done! From Nov 8! I won't tell you when. :) I'm on the board!!

I've got three... I guess I have a lot of catching up to do! (at least I can blame it on my 10 week old son!)

Davids-Coco said:
I've got three... I guess I have a lot of catching up to do! (at least I can blame it on my 10 week old son!)

I find that children are rather handy when I need to defer blame! :rotfl2:

Still done none :sad: - work got in the way! But I did snatch a few minutes to prepare some titles to print onto vellum for my Disney album, so perhaps I'll start that tonight as everything is more or less ready (in that its all in a "normal" photo album) and I've got all my paper and embellishments to hand.

DH is out with the lads tonight so hopefully I'll get a couple of hours in. DS(7 tomorrow) birthday tomorrow, and its a hlf-day at school because of selection tests so I'm not sure I'll get any done then, but the next 3 ngihts DH is on late shift so I'll get more done. Maybe.

MazdaUK said:
DS(7 tomorrow) birthday tomorrow,

Happy birthday to your DS!!!! :bday:

Seven is so much fun! DH just had a parent\teacher conference at our DD's school. The teacher said she was doing great academically, but she tended to act before she thought. My response...you mean like she's a KID?!?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter