November Scrapbooking Challenge - Now's the Time To Meet Those Goals!

Please add 4 more to my collection!

BAMB you still have an advantage on me today...but tomorrow is an off day so I'm dedicated to my scrap area so I will be ahead by noon tomorrow!!! LOL

well you will surpass me, I tried to scrap last night and just stared at the pics and pages.

Whew! I got 62 pages done in time for my niece's birthday yesterday (and I started on 11/3 when I got my photopass cd)! Guess I better go clean my house now.

Is that total for the month or in addition to the 10 you originally posted? You are a scrappin freak. WOW I need your energy.

Here it is

001.jpg

Here's some motivation for you scrappers. I was looking at our 2008 yearly page totals through October.

1 page away from bumping into the next category: ArizonaRita, dopeysgirl, Jen812, Mary J, Morgans mom, Newholidayx2, ulkscvol1

2 pages away: 123SA, cobbler, Diana Lyn, Disneynut14, Ltldeb, My2boysrtwicethefun,

3 pages away: 4greatboys, Bigbabyblues, JESW, Labdogs 42, Mandap

4 pages away: AlexWyattMommy, Honeybehr!, PoohBearLovinMomma,

5 pages away: juligirl, lovetoscrap, Mermaid&Cinderella, Passions71203,
TCKK

YOU CAN DO IT (& some of you may already have done it in November)

I'd like to Congratulate any Disser who moved to a different level from September to October. And those of you who have met your goal. Way to go. rlovew is the current 2008 leader. Awesome! and now some entertainment:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We have 120 member on the yearly board. So if everyone can complete 10 pages this month, we'll have a total of 1200. Some are way past that 10 pages already. Keep up the great work. I know we can hit our goal.

Internet's down for one night and I come back to SO many messages!
10 pages for me. I'm really slow this month. Oh well.
At least you're getting something done. You have to look at it that way.:thumbsup2
Please add 8 more pages for me. Total of 13 this month. I need a little cheering section to keep me going. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
I cheer with bananas. :banana: :banana: :banana:
Those count toward your total don't they?
We've always gone with the idea that if you think it counts, it should count. Sometimes we take smaller pages and count them for half, people who have done 5x5 have counted 4 to 1 when it didn't take a lot of work. I leave that up to 123SA as to how and if she wants to count them.

We've done an amazing job so far. Keep it up!:yay:

I cheer with bananas. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Everytime DS comes in the room & I'm on the disboards he says, " Peanut Jelly time"

Those are adorable. How long did it take you to make all 110?

I did it in many small increments over the course of a month, so I am not sure. It took under 20 minutes to cut the green and red paper, another 20minutes to cut the dotted stripe. 2 hours at least to emboss. 1/2 hr to stamp all the insides. I assembled the cricut piece while waiting for DD at swim practices. Besides the inital design and the cricut cutting and the cuttlebug embossing, I really just used whatever spare time I could find. Makes it much less of a chore.

I leave that up to 123SA as to how and if she wants to count them.

Thanks, but I don't want them to count. Just didn't want to feel lazy.

Here's some motivation for you scrappers. I was looking at our 2008 yearly page totals through October.

1 page away from bumping into the next category: ArizonaRita, dopeysgirl, Jen812, Mary J, Morgans mom, Newholidayx2, ulkscvol1

2 pages away: 123SA, cobbler, Diana Lyn, Disneynut14, Ltldeb, My2boysrtwicethefun,

3 pages away: 4greatboys, Bigbabyblues, JESW, Labdogs 42, Mandap

4 pages away: AlexWyattMommy, Honeybehr!, PoohBearLovinMomma,

5 pages away: juligirl, lovetoscrap, Mermaid&Cinderella, Passions71203,
TCKK

YOU CAN DO IT (& some of you may already have done it in November)

I'd like to Congratulate any Disser who moved to a different level from September to October. And those of you who have met your goal. Way to go. rlovew is the current 2008 leader. Awesome! and now some entertainment:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We have 120 member on the yearly board. So if everyone can complete 10 pages this month, we'll have a total of 1200. Some are way past that 10 pages already. Keep up the great work. I know we can hit our goal.

I dont get it. Do we have monthly goals and yearly goals that get us to a new level? Being fairly new at this, could you explain? You see me as 1 page away from a new level and I see me as 4 pages away from meeting monthly goal. But if its only 1 page, yeah me:cheer2: :yay:

I dont get it. Do we have monthly goals and yearly goals that get us to a new level? Being fairly new at this, could you explain? You see me as 1 page away from a new level and I see me as 4 pages away from meeting monthly goal. But if its only 1 page, yeah me:cheer2: :yay:

Up in the annual thread we have set levels that bring you to a new goal- I think it is about every 10 at the lower levels and moves up to every 100 by the upper levels. This would be different from anyones personal goals - it is a levels with a cute scrapping name. I have just over 700 pages for the year so I am at Scrapping Princess.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter