November Scrapbooking Challenge - Now's the Time To Meet Those Goals!

I did another 12 pages this evening making my total for today 27. I also picked up my next set of pictures so I could get some more scrapping started.

Rebecca

Wow you ladies are kickin some major booty! Great job so far to everyone. On my way to update.:thumbsup2

Newcomer here. I did eight pages today:banana: I'd like to get 8 more done this month.

I've done 11 pages and still hope to finish a few more tonight. having a friend come over to scrap on Tuesday so I hope to get a lot more done.

8 more for me! I have met my goal:cool1: I will try to get 8 more done this month.

Okay- I did 4 more pages- I really need to stop and work on a couple of swaps.

Rebecca

I got 3 more done, so my total so far this month 4. :)

Whew! I got 62 pages done in time for my niece's birthday yesterday (and I started on 11/3 when I got my photopass cd)! Guess I better go clean my house now.

Oh my word, I have more pages done then PrincessNancy!!! Someone call Oprah!

just don't tell Nancy I ran out of adhesive, K?

Oh my word, I have more pages done then PrincessNancy!!! Someone call Oprah!

just don't tell Nancy I ran out of adhesive, K?

:confused3 :lmao: YOU are going down MISSY!!! I've got plans to scrap tomorrow so you are not going to be ahead long...

Now explain.. you ran out of paper *the journaling thing we all are doing* and now you are out adhesive!! You really are sick!!! :lovestruc Love ya!

:confused3 :lmao: YOU are going down MISSY!!! I've got plans to scrap tomorrow so you are not going to be ahead long...

Now explain.. you ran out of paper *the journaling thing we all are doing* and now you are out adhesive!! You really are sick!!! :lovestruc Love ya!

I remedied the paper situation at Mike's today. stopped into the new store in Dayville, it sucks btw. Not worth the trip at all, I just happened to be in the area. It looks more like the layout of the Dollar Store then a Mikes. And it was the size of a postage stamp.

As for the adhesive, I ran out of everything. Glue dots, tape runner, the whole gambit. I bought glue dots and my dealer, I mean, Lisa is bringing me tape runners tomorrow.

You guys are too funny! And Darcy, who needs a clean house anyway when there's fun projects to be done? Maybe that's why my room looks like it does tho...perhaps you shouldn't follow my lead...:cutie:

OK. So I counted my pages from the crop the other day and you can put me down for 7. Not really a lot for an all day crop. Must have been talking too much :confused3

I did another 6 pages this evening. I am out of adhesive- time to make more glue dots. I think I might have some put away somewhere but I am out of my normal stuff and I am not sure when I will get it. I also found out I was closer to being out of paper than I thought.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter