November Scrapbooking Challenge - Now's the Time To Meet Those Goals!

I'm in. I am so close to my goal I am pumped. I think I can probably do 12 this month.

I'm in and I actually have totals for the month - 6 :banana: I have been kind of absent lately due to a couple of surgeries but I can now sit and scrap, so hopefully I can inch towards my goals the next two months

I'm in! I don't know if I'll get any done, but my goal is to get 10 done. I'd like to start DS's album!

I'm in and I have already done one page! Since I only did two pages all last month I'm pretty happy about that.

My goal is at least 11 pages this month. My hubby has been gone alot so he owes me big time. I'm hoping to spend lots of time Thanksgiving weekend scrapping.

Can I join in? My goal is 60 pages. I've already got 10 done (and have to get the other 50 done by Saturday to give my niece her scrapbooks, one of WDW and one of just the princesses for her 5th birthday on Sunday). We just got back from WDW last week and I'm an overachiever! I just had 1000 pictures developed.:scared1: Somehow I don't think I'm going to get anything else done this week.

Can I join in? My goal is 60 pages. I've already got 10 done (and have to get the other 50 done by Saturday to give my niece her scrapbooks, one of WDW and one of just the princesses for her 5th birthday on Sunday). We just got back from WDW last week and I'm an overachiever! I just had 1000 pictures developed.:scared1: Somehow I don't think I'm going to get anything else done this week.

Absolutely! Anyone can join at any point in the month. Great start and welcome aboard!

Count me in. Although I need to make Christmas cards my first priority this month - no more last minute crafting for me!

I did 12 tonight, after I finished more bowings...going to pick up more orchestra parts tomorrow though, so I'll have a few more hours of that ahead of me. Should be updated to here. :thumbsup2

I wanna play. Since I am going to CT this weekend I hope to get at least some pages done. Although I have a feeling there is going to be a lot more chatting than scrapping! :)

Kicky and me are in:goodvibes Kicky did 2 pages the other day. I've got lots uncpmpleted as I still can't hold a pen easily - once I can they only need journalling! Hopefully not much longer:rolleyes1

Just found this thread. I want to play, too! Maybe this will be the motivation I need to keep myself going. I went to a weekend crop last month and completed 77 pages!!! Now I have to keep going....

Just found this thread. I want to play, too! Maybe this will be the motivation I need to keep myself going. I went to a weekend crop last month and completed 77 pages!!! Now I have to keep going....

Holy god woman, that's FABULOUS! :yay: :yay: :yay: Way to go! Already to a crop champion! Everybody keep pumping out those pages!

Holy god woman, that's FABULOUS! :yay: :yay: :yay: Way to go! Already to a crop champion! Everybody keep pumping out those pages!

Thanks! Now my almost 5 yo DS has a baby album! I still have to finish his first birthday and then I move on to our Dec.2007 WDW trip. My goal is to have it finished before out Jan. 2009 trip!

I am finally on the board with 15 pages. I am getting back to some scrapping.

Rebecca

Hey! I can join you guys this month! I have scrapped ZERO pages before this month. So much for scrapping goals. But, with the holidays coming, I have to get my act together because I am doing gift books.

Over the last 4 days I have done 18 pages! :woohoo:

I sketched the pages while I was getting the pictures ready to be printed, and that really helped. I ended up changing a few things, but basically they were the way I sketched. And what also helped, was I was basically using one line of paper, instead of digging through my paper stash and trying to figure out what I wanted to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter