*November Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussion Thread*

If you have received your letters from your pen pals, please respond to their answers/choices asap.

Checking in for the week. I have recieved my answers from my questions.

The Twist of the Month is......purchase your pen pal a calendar. It can be of any size-pocket size, day to day calendar, wall calendar.....

Think of what you think your pal might enjoy.

The Topic of the Month will be announced soon so that everyone is able to get their letters out before the holiday rush of Thanksgiving, and Christmas shopping. Also, I will be posting the sign ups for the next round. But there is a slight change. This round-round two is till January. Which means your last letter to your pen pal will be written in January. Round three will also be a 6 month committment, but it will start in January, and end in June, and if there is a round four, we will start it in July, and end it in December. So one month will be overlapped if you will continue on with this swap.

My letter and twist were mailed off friday. Also checking in fro the week.

Checking in for the week.

I will post the replies to Meriweather's questions as soon as I find them:cool1: I left the letter and questions as home today (forgot to bring my bag to work). My letter, questions and twist will go out tomorrow. (forgot them at home, too:lmao:)

Cindy

Thank you for the checks in, and letter statuses.

Shannon are you around?

I had posted sign ups for Round 3, come and check it out.

Checking in for the week and I got my letter and twist from Susan, yummy steak seasoning!! Can't wait to try it, thanks so much!!

I got my letter & twist from Dania yesterday! the twist was a cornbread/muffin mix. Dania, I love cornbread & this mix looks sooooooo good. thanks.

I'm working on the answers to my questions--you should have them later today.

According to my records, there is just one letter to be mailed off. Reminder Sunday is the send by date for it.

Oops Cindy, could you pm Nancy her questions or choices asap.

Shannon did you send out your November letter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter