*November Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussion Thread*

My letter and twist will be in the mail tomorrow!:thumbsup2
Karen, I sent you a PM tonight with the answers to the questions you sent me!

Waiting for a full check in for this week, then I will reveal the twist so that everyone can go shopping-*searching*.

I went shopping for the January twist today! I have one for sure, the other I may use, or I may look for something a little different!

How do you know the January twist? :confused:

Isn't that the one that we asked the questions for?? Who knows - maybe I'm confused!! It's happened before! But I think that we asked the questions this month in order to help us shop for the January twist. Please correct me if I'm wrong Patsy!

Thank you for checking in Dania. What type of twist did you receive?

If Dania's talking about my twist, I kinda cheated. I couldn't find a spice item or a reasonably priced jar of jam or jelly, so I went with something else that's made here in NY--potato pancake mix!

If Dania's talking about my twist, I kinda cheated. I couldn't find a spice item or a reasonably priced jar of jam or jelly, so I went with something else that's made here in NY--potato pancake mix!
Yum! That sounds good!

Yum! That sounds good!

They are! Not fluffy like regular pancakes, but still good. Many delis in NY serve them as a side dish instead of mashed potatoes. You eat them with sour cream or apple sauce. Sooooooooo good. :thumbsup2

Isn't that the one that we asked the questions for?? Who knows - maybe I'm confused!! It's happened before! But I think that we asked the questions this month in order to help us shop for the January twist. Please correct me if I'm wrong Patsy!

Oh..I know about the questions, but didn't know we were guided to what the twist was going to be....just that the questions would help us with it.
Am I confused?? Could be :rotfl:

Thought the real twist would be coming later :confused:

Oh..I know about the questions, but didn't know we were guided to what the twist was going to be....just that the questions would help us with it.

Look on the 1st page of this thread - it should help clear up your confusion! Unless I'm reading it wrong ... which, hey - that definitely could be the case!

I received my letter and twist today from mommyintn. She sent me a packet of Pioneer Brand biscuit gravy mix. Thank you Angela! I'll be making it soon!

Potato pancakes, never tried them but sounds yummy.

I had mentioned about the January twist somewhere along the lines. I had said that the questions would help you in figuring out your January twist which will be a $1-$2 challenge. So for January, you will find your pen pal an item that is between $1-$2, and send it to them. You could have taylored your questions in a way to figure out what items your pen pal may like.

Nancy, I might have mentioned about this while you were on your vacation.

But the December topic of the month, and twist have not yet been revealed.

Could the following people please check in.

*orangesforadam
*pipersmom
*Shannon84-Shannon did you receive the letter, and twist that I had sent to you?

Im here Im here Im so sorry for some reason I thought I had checked in :confused:

I just received my wonderful letter from Patsy yesterday!!! I was so excited to see it, you always put in such personal touches :goodvibes

And when DBF saw the seasoning packet for Hawaii he started to ask when we were going back to 'Ohana :rotfl:

Im here Im here Im so sorry for some reason I thought I had checked in :confused:

I just received my wonderful letter from Patsy yesterday!!! I was so excited to see it, you always put in such personal touches :goodvibes

And when DBF saw the seasoning packet for Hawaii he started to ask when we were going back to 'Ohana :rotfl:

:confused: only yesterday? That is weird....but glad you had received it.

Just waiting to hear from pipersmom.

:confused: only yesterday? That is weird....but glad you had received it.

Just waiting to hear from pipersmom.

We are having such a hard time lately with our mail :mad: the state of VA decided to divide up our area to better divide city taxes, etc. So now we are on the line of what is now Richmond and another town, and our mail is getting all mixed up!!! They even sent my photopass cd from our last trip to the wrong address :sad2: I finally got it forwarded to me.

We are going to cook with our seasoning packet this week though :goodvibes

We are having such a hard time lately with our mail :mad: the state of VA decided to divide up our area to better divide city taxes, etc. So now we are on the line of what is now Richmond and another town, and our mail is getting all mixed up!!! They even sent my photopass cd from our last trip to the wrong address :sad2: I finally got it forwarded to me.

We are going to cook with our seasoning packet this week though :goodvibes

Hope you enjoy it. That must be fustrating having to deal with mix ups, especially if the mail is important.

Check ins for this coming week is now OPEN. And, I will be revealing the twist for DECEMBER!

checking in.........neither of my pen pals have send answers to the questions yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter