*November Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussion Thread*

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I am still waiting for all October letters to be mailed before revealing the yummy twists. But while we wait for those, I am going to let all of you work on the Topic of the Month.

Remember all letters are to be sent out by the second sunday of each month which will be November 14th.

If you will be away, please pm me with the dates you will be gone. This will ensure you to continue on with the exchange if I am not able to get in touch with you, and you will be exempt from checking in for the week you are away.

Sometimes I may need to get in touch with you ASAP, so please check in daily or regularly. If I do not hear back from you in a timely manner, I may have to remove you :(. Communication is important in this swap!

Stay tuned for the twist for November! :rolleyes1

****Please post October Pen Pal letter sent/received/discussions on the October thread, and keep this November thread for the November pen pal swap****

Topic of the Month for November-is sort of different. In order to HELP you with your January twist, you will need to get to know your pen pal better. Print or write 10 Which Do You Choose questions-(Ex.Do you prefer raspberries or strawberries?) , 10 regular questions-(Where do you like to shop at?) , or a mix of both to equal out 10 questions/choices that your pen pal will answer. PM your pen pal your answers so that they can start possibly shopping or thinking of your January twist. I suggest that you pm your pen pal the answers to their questions right after reading them so that you do not forget to send them..

I am also going to reveal the January Twist of the Month so that you ask can your questions/choices accordingly.

Drum roll please...............

January's Twist of the Month is......

A Challenge. You will be sending your pen pal an item that they like, or you think they may like. But the challenging part of this twist is that the item you are sending MUST be in the $1.00-$2.00 price range. Have fun with coming up with your questions/choices, and you just might be able to purchase your January twist early before the holiday rush :santa:. ****If you need help with questions/choices, feel free to pm me.****But please wait till January to send your twist.

Yippee! I might have to get started on that tonight. :goodvibes Sounds like this will be interesting!

Got my questions done! I think they make sense as far as the twist for January goes, or at least they do in my mind!

Got my questions done! I think they make sense as far as the twist for January goes, or at least they do in my mind!

I had gotten mines done last night as well. Stayed up till midnight trying to figure them out. :rotfl: I know for sure that with the questions/choices I wrote down, that I will defintly get to know my pen pals better. :cutie:

Patsy, you are so creative! Your twists are so much fun...I'm gonna get to work on mine after this crazy weekend we're approaching. :upsidedow

Alrighty then....mine are done.

When will we get the rest? I will be gone 10-17 to 24. :yay:
But plenty of time this time around to get it done anytime.....and then no more vacations until Jan :(

Alrighty then....mine are done.

When will we get the rest? I will be gone 10-17 to 24. :yay:
But plenty of time this time around to get it done anytime.....and then no more vacations until Jan :(

By the ending of the week. Once all of the remaining letters for October have been sent.

Revealing the Twist for this month. You actually have two main choices, and there are many, many, many different things you could purchase to send off.

*Send your pen pal a seasoning packet that is made in your area/state. Ex. chili mix that is made in your town, or any other seasoning that your pen pal is able to use to make yummy meals from.

*Or, you could send your pen pal a jar/container of jam/jelly from your area/state. There are a bunch of different fruits out there, and maybe your state is known for a particular type of fruit. Why not share some with your pen pal so they may include it with their Thanksgiving meal, use for breakfast....

***Just another yummy treat to send, and receive from your pen pal. Be sure to wrap any breakable items well, put it into a Ziplock or plastic bag, just in case it breaks so nothing spills, and pack the box well. Be sure to write fragile onto the box. You never know how your items will be treated once they leave your hands.

******If you have not yet received your letter from your pen pal, please wait until you do so, to continue on with this months swap. There are some last remaining letters that needs to reach their new homes, and I want to be sure that those are received first.

Have fun everyone!:flower3:

Check ins for the Week of 10/11 is now open. Please remember you must check in each week. If you will be away, please let me know by sending me the dates that you will be gone for.

checking in for the week....I should have some time this week to work on my questions & think what I'll do for my twist. I'm going to be watching my nieces here in NY while their parents go on vacation. I'm heading out there sometime Wednesday night & will be there until next Tuesday. I should have time to check in, my niece has a laptop I can use.

O swear I posted to check in this morning, but don't see it, so here I am again :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter