*November Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussion Thread*

Announcing Decemeber's Topic of the Month.

What is on your Christmas wish list?

And to remind what the Twist of the Month is....

To send your pen pal a calendar. If you wish, you could ask them questions on what type of calendar they use or prefer, for your pen pal to give you ideas on types of calendars-Ex. dogs, Disney,.......

Have fun everyone! And, if you would like to join in on Round Three, hurry it will be closing soon!!!!

To send your pen pal a calendar. If you wish, you could ask them questions on what type of calendar they use or prefer, for your pen pal to give you ideas on types of calendars-Ex. dogs, Disney,.......

Have fun everyone! And, if you would like to join in on Round Three, hurry it will be closing soon!!!!

Wow! I like this one! Be prepared for a long letter Pasty!!! :rotfl2:

I got my letter today. Thanks for the spice mix, I plan on using it next week. I will PM my answers to the questions this afternoon.

I got my letter today. Thanks for the spice mix, I plan on using it next week. I will PM my answers to the questions this afternoon.

You're most welcome Karen! Hope you enjoy using it! Would you prefer a pocket-size calendar or a wall calendar? I wasn't sure which one you could use more. Have a great weekend!:thumbsup2

Sent my package out Friday....sorry I was running around all day yesterday getting ready for my 8k this morning and am just getting on the computer now...hate being the last one out...its a little box so hopefully that is ok Patsy :goodvibes

Already purchased a calendar...sorry I got excited when I saw it, so hopefully its one you like :goodvibes

Sent my package out Friday....sorry I was running around all day yesterday getting ready for my 8k this morning and am just getting on the computer now...hate being the last one out...its a little box so hopefully that is ok Patsy :goodvibes

No problem. You made it before the send by date :). Will post when I receive it.

Karen had you received your letter from Dana yet? Anyone else waiting for their November letter or is everyone on to their December letter?

I had received my letter, and a lovely twist from Shannon. Wild strawberry preserves, yum. Will try some of it for my afternoon snack today. And, will be sending you my answers soon. Thank you very much Shannon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter