*November Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussion Thread*

Checking in and also got my letter and twist this weekend from my pal.

Checking in this week!popcorn::
I received my letter and twist from Karen!:cool1: I love Cadbury chocolate, so I know the hot chocolate will be delicious!:surfweb: Thank you, thank you!:cloud9:
My letter and twist to you will be in the mail by Friday!:thumbsup2

It's raining here, which is nice for a change. Had to turn on the heat for the first time. My letter is written and in an envelope. Will mail the next day or so.

Checking in- and I found my twist to mail out, hopefully tomorrow!!! It took forever, but I found it!:goodvibes

Checking in- and I found my twist to mail out, hopefully tomorrow!!! It took forever, but I found it!:goodvibes

You sound like me! It took me forever to find my twist too, but then I found it in my own backyard! I live in a very small town in the South and I actually found what I was looking for in one of our own stores!:wizard: I may need to do some Christmas shopping there too!:thumbsup2:santa::thumbsup2

I actually found mine while taking my DS to train or treat at the train museum! lol. Go figure. I live near Atlanta, but it's hard to find local stuff. Where in SC are you? I was born in Charleston! :goodvibes

Thank you for the check in, and in reporting the mailing.

Just a few more people that needs to check in.

Checking in! We just got back from a lovely trip to the mountains, and I was delighted to find my letter and twist from Edna waiting on me! I am very much looking forward to trying the jalapeno dip mix you sent me!! It sounds delicious! I'm off to pm you the answers to your questions now.

I actually found mine while taking my DS to train or treat at the train museum! lol. Go figure. I live near Atlanta, but it's hard to find local stuff. Where in SC are you? I was born in Charleston! :goodvibes

I live in Latta now, but I was born in Georgetown! I have a lot of relatives that still live around Summerville, North Charleston and Hanahan! If you know any Cumbee's they are probably related to me! Cumbee is my maiden name. My DH was born in North Charleston too!

My mom was on Ordog and my dad's whole family lives there too! They are the Rickett family. I asked my mom about your last name and she said it sounded familiar, but she couldn't place it. My great aunt lives in Summerville and the rest of my family lives in north charleston and mount pleasant. I know the area pretty well- I've been visiting there all my life. It's a small world after all huh? :goodvibes

My mom was on Ordog and my dad's whole family lives there too! They are the Rickett family. I asked my mom about your last name and she said it sounded familiar, but she couldn't place it. My great aunt lives in Summerville and the rest of my family lives in north charleston and mount pleasant. I know the area pretty well- I've been visiting there all my life. It's a small world after all huh? :goodvibes

A very small world indeed!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter