November Challenge~ Thanks for the memories ~ Winner: Reddy!! Congrats!!!

OK I got 13 done tonight - pretty basic (some I didn't even add photo mats - I may reget that later) just trying to get thur a mountain of pictures that I printed off but I'm done thur St Patty's day - next up is the Waco, Zoo (Cameron Park, I think)

no cricut but I did add journeling & few stamps on the St Patty's day

4 more for me last night...next up is a trip to the American Girls store so that will take a bit of time to get right.

I am so pleased - my yearly total is up to 300 pages and is the most I have ever done in one year. Kitting up stuff ahead of time is really helping my progress!

I actually did it! I was able to work ahead and get 2 pages done for each day we are going to be gone!:cool1:
Please add10moe to my total. Thank you!

Send pixie dust my way everyone!! I am going on a girl's weekend crop, and I need to accomplish a lot. Off to pack now!

ok I got 20 more done in the past few days - up to guys canoe trip Next up is James' birthday party

Please add 4 more pages for me. Going to a 6 hour crop tomorrow so hopefully I can make a dent in my to scrap pile.:)

Cassey

I got 18 more done - I ran out of photo spots so I had to buy some more (got thur walk after tubing trip - I'm forgetful so I have to make myself notes since I"m kinda speed scrapping for me - next up is 4th of July)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter