November Challenge~ Thanks for the memories ~ Winner: Reddy!! Congrats!!!

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Thanks for the Memories!!

Let's share the pictures we are thankful for, The family, the friends, the good times, and the bad. The memories we hold dear to us. Let's get those stories down in writing to share with our loved ones.

Goal for the month is 650 pages!!! We made goal!!!!!! We are at 796!

Participants/Goals for November:

Arizona Rita - Goal 30
BernardandMissBianca - My pages don't count / goal 100
cptjackandcrew - goal 15
disney-akj - goal 60
dsneygirl - goal 10
Jenniferdwn - Goal 75
JJ&JHsmom - goal 20
lovingthemouse - goal 25
lynner - goal 30
mantaz - goal 20
MazdaUK - goal 30
mommy2mrb - goal 75
mybestieismickey - goal 30
Nutz4dizney - goal 20
pjlla - goal 50
PrincessNancy96 -goal 100
Reddy - goal 25
SIOH - goal 75
tamarr44 - goal 44
wdwmickey - goal 100
wdwmom - goal 30

Leader: :wave:

On Board:
Arizona Rita - 48
BAMB - 38
cptjackandcrew - 28
disney_akj - 45
dsnygirl - 12
Jenniferdwn - 27
J&J - 11
JJ&JHsmom - 47
lovingthemouse - 11
lynner - 20
mantaz - 5
meyernl ~ 23
Nutz4dizney - 8
pjlla ~ 23
PN96 - 81
MazdaUK - 25
mommy2mrb - 51
Reddy - 110 :wave:
SIOH - 43
wdwmickey - 102
wdwmom - 43

I am mad at myself for my 2 pages last month :headache: Blasted STL Cardinals taking up all my time : ) I am going to set my goal at 60. Doubtfully, but I am determined!!

This is going to be a busy month, going to take more pictures than I scrap. I am going to set my goal at 20 pages and hope I can get more done.

Cassey

Thanks for getting me on the board!!!
I pulled sketches and photos today for sept/oct... just need to order those..but have Aug 2011 to still catch up on.... and MK 2008 has to be finished this month so in Dec I can start on our 2010 trip.

My goal for November is 20 pages, which gets me to my dream goal of 365 pages, and I hope completing my 2009 Disney trip.

hmmm with Thanksgiving & DH off but he should be hunting
I'm going to aim to get done 25 but throw in my count from the Disney trip
(got to see how many pages were not Disney from what my total is) plus Grandpaws album
I only have one set for my swap plus a few extras to throw in there

Congrats on a great October, everyone, and a big congrats to you, Buffy! :banana:

I am in for November. My goal is 75.

ETA: 4 for me tonight. Almost caught up with Project Life.

goal for the month is 75 pages....need to finish up my friends album I'm scrapping for and start on my 2011 album before I tackle our NYC and Oct WDW trips!

I'm in for November! Please put my goal at 30 pages, which I hope to bust through! I need to work on my 2011 family album and my niece's album...I also hope to slide a few Disney and vintage pages in there too.

Happy Scrapping!

I'm in for a goal of 100 pages and I completed 10 pages today :)

I'm in for a goal of 30 - or however many pages it needs to complete my DBIL's birthday present - a 12x12 scrapbook of his recent trip to St Petersburg (all expenses paid as a reward for being top 10 sales exec)

I'm going to try for 10. I am so close to being done all of 2010 and I want to get at least that done before Xmas.

I have almost reached my goal for the year. I am going to try and get 20 pages complete. I actually finished our vacation to Pigeon Forge from 2008. Now I am working on Myrtle Beach 2009. Would be nice to finish it this month! Scrapbooking puts me at peace with everything going on with my mom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter