November Challenge~ Thanks for the memories ~ Winner: Reddy!! Congrats!!!

please bring my goal up to 8.

I know I'm not going to hit my goal this month. My actual goal was supposed to 10 for November and then 10 for December, which would let me hit my 365 dream goal for the year but I said 20 by accident. Oh well..... LOL

It's been so hard to get in the scraproom lately.

I got 22 done today
I got all of the pictures that I printed off done
next up is the Zoo we stopped at while going to Disney

I've finally finished all my swaps and almost all my Christmas cards (all bar the writing:rolleyes1:headache:) so I should be able to do a bit of scrapping before the end of Wednesday :goodvibes

Finished 2more so 2010 is complete and just in the nick of time. Our 2nd DS arrived on Saturday 4 weeks early! It was a wonderful surprise.

Updated to here.
I got 22 more done today and my 365 album is 1/2 way done.

Let's finish strong everyone since we don't know how much we'll get done over the holidays!

WOOHOO!!!! We met goal for the month!!!

:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

We still have another day besides to today to get more done - I should be working on Owl but I got Kanga, Roo & Rabbit posted on blog:cool1:

Just notice that I was the leader - is it sad that I took a picture of the computer??

Please add 12 more pages to make my total so far of 20.

I have been working on setting up my December Daily so I haven't been focusing on my regular scrapbooking.

I'm hoping to get at least another 2-3 pages done before tomorrow is over.

please add 5 more to mine!! thank you!!!
Unfortunately, I didn't make my goal... I will make it next month becuase I will be swap free!!!!

Please add 23 for me. Thanks :)

I think you missed these on 11/27 ;) Thanks for keeping track :thumbsup2

ETA: I'm so happy I made my goal, but, I can't hostess in December since I'll be at Disneyland for 9 days. Please let Reddy keep the honor of hosting and being the page leader. Thanks so much :)

well didn't make my goal this month :sad2:, will try to squeeze in a few tomorrow! but since I finished my swap today! xmas cards, shopping, wrapping, decorating is done...I only have to make my xmas cookies I hope to get a few more pages completed in Dec before we leave on the 16th! I really want to make 900 pages for the year....adding my total so far this month I would need 46 more done to get to 900!

great job everyone getting so many pages completed!

I think you missed these on 11/27 ;) Thanks for keeping track :thumbsup2

ETA: I'm so happy I made my goal, but, I can't hostess in December since I'll be at Disneyland for 9 days. Please let Reddy keep the honor of hosting and being the page leader. Thanks so much :)

:lmao: I'm only working half the month so I can host if need be unless someone else wants too - I may have to see how many pages you beat me by & get those done quickly tonight;)

:lmao: I'm only working half the month so I can host if need be unless someone else wants too - I may have to see how many pages you beat me by & get those done quickly tonight;)

Only 2 ;)

I didn't manage to get any more pages done yesterday:sad2: But on the plus side DS(12) doesn't need any more orthodontic treatment:woohoo: he was dreading having braces - he had a retainer from 7-11 and they said now he has all his big teeth they are fine:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter