November Challenge~ Thanks for the memories ~ Winner: Reddy!! Congrats!!!

I'll join in! I haven't scrapped in so long, probably since August. But, I went to a crop Saturday (haven't been to a crop in over a year!) and got 11 pages completed :yay:

That might be all I do for November, but considering my insanely busy schedule, I'm proud of myself!

Please add 10 more pages to my total. I have a goal for 10 a day this week. Since DH will be working on my laptop tomorrow, I will get at least 10 for sure done tomorrow.

Please add 2 for me. My question is this - where do you all find the time to scrap so much?

Please add 1 more to mine..

LTM, I am able to scrap from 8:30 - 3pm every day unless something else takes priority because the kids are at school... and they are at the age now where parents don't volunteer in the classrooms much at all.. :O

Thanks Nancy - even when i am home, i never seem to find enough time!!

Know what you mean about volunteering - my 7th graders would be mortified to see their parents in class volunteering. LOL

I've done 2 more - I was working from home yesterday so did them in my lunch break;) DS(12)'s birthday today so i won't do any when I get home tonight.

Please add 2 for me. My question is this - where do you all find the time to scrap so much?

I usually scrap from when I get off work until time to start supper except when boys have "TREAT"(TaRleton Equine Assti Therapy) or if DH is off - I don't go very many places with my boys so I'm kinda stuck at home

I got 4more done today. 2 for today and 2 for tomoprrow since I have to work tomorrow and just found out TH as well. So much for getting ahead!::laughing:
But I am half way done with Norway!:cool1:

8 more for me! I lack about 20-25 in the album I'm trying to finish!

Please add 12 more to my total.

I hope to get 6 more pages done tonight. I need to cut the rest of my DHS letters that I have been trying to do for days. Those are a priority tonight while I cook dinner.

I got 6 more done (gets me thur in-law Christmas)
Next up is printing New Year's eve pic's - got get them off the disk

I'm finally on the board. I have been jumping all over an album adding stickers and finally journaling. I journaled 18 pages and 10 entire pages. I don't know if that counts as 10 or 28, but it was 14 page protectors. Hooray! Thanks again for the motivation.

My question is this - where do you all find the time to scrap so much?

:rotfl: I don't! I haven't even been on the DIS boards in a long time. I wouldn't have gotten the 11 pages done if DH hadn't basically made me go to a crop and see friends I haven't seen in a year! I'm in school full-time (pursuing my doctorate), work part-time, volunteer part-time, then there's hubby, house, and dog to take care of . . . if I'm home and not doing homework or studying I feel guilty. So, unfortunately, scrapping has taken the back seat and I am soooo far behind it's really sad :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter