November Challenge~ Thanks for the memories ~ Winner: Reddy!! Congrats!!!

Hey..... I'm finally back in a challenge! I'm in for 50 pages this month.... not a lot, but better than the ZERO I've been accomplishing lately!!

ETA: Just re-read this..... don't mean it to sound as if I've DONE 50 pages so far..... just putting that as my goal! I'll be back later to post how many I've actually done so far!..............P

I got 6 pages done tonight
very little cricut & they aren't Disney:eek:
I'm trying to get 2010 done before it is 2012 - I'm working on Christmas parties now

Ok, i have so much to scrap - going to set my goal for 25, and hope i can accomplish more! Thanks Buff.

Nothing completed yet as I still need to journal, but I have put together 9 pages which is 9 more than I had for the year. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MOTIVATING ME!!

Glad we can help!!!!!

Since starting this challenge we have scrapped over 60,000 pages as a group. It's pretty darn amazing when you think about it!

Please add 24 more for me :) Yay!! I'm finished with the page swap!!

I've done 3 - so 10% of the way there:rotfl: It was a crazy weekend for DS's 12th birthday with people over both days so all the scrap stuff had to be banished to the conservatory - don't see why people need to sit at the table:confused3 but there you go:rotfl2:

please add 8 more pages for me!

I've finished my friends album:cool1:

Mazda, really! Why do people have to sit at our tables for dinner and we must sacrifice precious scrap room!:goodvibes
Turkey dinner can be eaten standing up just as well. I have to clean the front room and put everything away and then here comes Christmas!
I say again, really!:rotfl2
I looked at the totals I had wanted for this year and that is just not happening! I think I could possibly make 300 for the year which I think is 56 more pages. How dare work get in the way!
First total for this month is
so 1/3 for the month is done and I have a bunch matted but not quite there yet. So we will keep plugging!:hippie:

I had a personal goal today of getting caught up to 2 per day and I needed to do 4 more and I did it!:cool1:

4 more please! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter