November 2013 - Car Rental Rates/Codes

Well it looks like prices will not drop for our Trip 11-7 to 11-14. I did reserve from dollar for $139 for a midsize so I guess I will take this and save the cash over using national. I took this rate back in September and now glad that I did. The reports coming in for Dollar express members sounds real good. We used twice before with no issues. Good luck to those still searching...I will still be searching also.

I've got a standard car for 11/25-12/6 booked with Dollar that I got through car rental savers and it was $214 total. That was about a month ago I got that rate and ever since it's been at least $50-$100 higher,

My advice is to check every day sometimes the rate will even change from morning to night. Prices seem to be staying high right now :confused3

thank you I will check would have answered earlier but I was sick for over two weeks and not on the computer thanks again

I just wanted to say "thank you" to the folks that recommended booking through Carrentalsavers.com. I just booked a full-size car (7 days) for $136.55 (tax included) with Budget. I'm pretty happy with this. Thanks again!

Oh my you're right. This afternoon I was able to book a standard car for 10 days for $199 before any coupons, just insider discount. I just checked and its back up to $230.

Just booked Budget with Costco online coupon codes, on the Budget website,(BCD - W852802, and Coupon MUGZ044). Standard car (Altima or similar) for $125.33. Not sure how long it'll last...

Good luck all.

Thank you tink228! This combo of codes got me the lowest price I could find on a minivan rental.

Thank you tink228! This combo of codes got me the lowest price I could find on a minivan rental.

What rate did you get for a minivan and for how many days? We have $251 inclussive for 8 days... would be interested in knowing if that will be the best price we can expect.

What rate did you get for a minivan and for how many days? We have $251 inclussive for 8 days... would be interested in knowing if that will be the best price we can expect.

Would you mind sharing where/how you obtained that rate? I've got one for $240, but after all the fees, it's up to $321.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but has anyone used Carrentalsavers.com
I just got a price about $28 cheaper than my already high price and it is through Budget.
I have never heard of them before so I am curious as to those who have if they are good. Do I just go to the Budget counter when I get to the car rentals and they will have my reservation?

I just went through the process - the total amount quoted was $177.11 because of a $25 promotional discount. After I filled out the form,, it said $202.11 for a total. What happened?
Will that $25 come off?

Would you mind sharing where/how you obtained that rate? I've got one for $240, but after all the fees, it's up to $321.

Budget with Costco online coupon codes, on the Budget website,(BCD - W852802, and Coupon MUGZ044

I got a minivan for 6 days for $220 using this combination.

For Alamo i have 7014926 as a contract ID that works, but can not find a Coupon code that will work with it.

Dollar using KISS promo code. Someone on this board posted that their prices dropped (only for a few hours) and to booked it. Best I can expect to get?

Prices for Alamo are back down for my dates, Nov 17-27. The midsize, with the free upgrade to standard, is at $205. This is the same price I managed to get back at the beginning of Sept. Now hoping it will drop below $200. Just used Insiders and the free upgrade coupon.

I can't get that contrct ID to work for me ar all. Tried numerous times. Maybe it's my dates.

When you use it do you even get the 20% off? I only got 10% with it so I used the SUNPROMO for 15% off.
Had standard car for 10 days @238 but next day got it down to $226, same code, different day. I keep checking back to see if I can get it down anymore.

When you use it do you even get the 20% off? I only got 10% with it so I used the SUNPROMO for 15% off.
Had standard car for 10 days @238 but next day got it down to $226, same code, different day. I keep checking back to see if I can get it down anymore.

Usually it doesn't give me any discount at all or a very small one. Insiders has been the best for me so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter