November 2013 - Car Rental Rates/Codes

shillee

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We are hoping to travel to WDW in November and will need a rental. I couldn't find a code thread so thought I could start one. Does anyone have any deals they can share?

We were hoping for free dining so haven't booked yet as we wanted to be in early November but there are not yet deals out for rooms/FD.

Hi all,

We are hoping to travel to WDW in November and will need a rental. I couldn't find a code thread so thought I could start one. Does anyone have any deals they can share?

We were hoping for free dining so haven't booked yet as we wanted to be in early November but there are not yet deals out for rooms/FD.

Currently we are still seeing REALLY high prices for car rentals, so we have not booked yet, but thanks for starting this thread! I'll be checking it often. I have found reservations for my November week as low as $104 for 10 days in a full size, so I am optimistic, but currently I am seeing nothing cheaper than $500 for my days (Nov 14th-23rd)

Hi there,

We have reserved a mini van from 11/28-12/7 from National (w/ KLM code) at a cost of $430. I was hoping to see prices around $350, but so far this was the best I could find.

I look forward to hearing how others have fared thus far...

Happy planning y'all!!

Used the KLM code through National for a minivan for $354 for 11/8-11/16. Hoping to find something better though.

Yikes...I just used KLM for November 2-12 and it was $770 for a minivan. Last year I got a minivan for 2 weeks for about $450!

Keep checking. Usually, the best rates on rentals will be found a month or so out from your travel dates. It's too early for November yet.

I just started looking last night after booking our airfare, saw 331 Alamo - no codes standard size nov 1 - 10.

Got a mini van - 11/21 thru 11/29 - VROOM VROOM (299851) FOR 326.25 booked it back in May.

My current rental is for a premium at Dollar, and the price $325, that is with no promo codes, but I did select the "city deals" option on the website. Our dates are November 14-23rd, so technically a nine day rental.

We rented in 2011 from the 11-20th, so the same amount of time, and essentially the same week. In 2011 we were able to get a great deal, $108 for a fullsize from Alamo, but we booked that just a few weeks before the trip.

I'll plan to keep watching rates, and this thread, to see what I can find, I would like to pay less, because I have snagged GREAT deals in the past, but I am very comfortable with $325 for nine days!

I just rented a minivan for 11/30 - 12/7 from Budget using U072700 and MUWZ023. Total cost...$325.22. :goodvibes Let the waiting/searching for a better rate begin! It's gonna be a long 4 months. :rolleyes1

Just rented an intermediate from Budget for $226.00 using the Costco Travel website (if you're a member). Nov 17th - 25th, 8 days.

I know it will come down some more but wanted to have something reasonable booked just in case I run out of time to check later.

Now time to worry about airfare! :worried:

I got an email from priceline.com advertising low rental rates without bidding. I did a search for a car from 11/10 - 11/14 on my iphone, and it gave me a rate via Avis for $180 ish , taxes included for a full size. I did the same search form the email via my laptop, and the rate was closer to $400. Not sure if there is some some of iPhone special out there, but I went ahead and reserved it.

Will somebody please repost the KLM code number. The original thread is gone. Thanks

Thank you very much.

I actually got a decent rate to come up for Thanksgiving. $258 for Nov. 27-Dec2, Midsize SUV.

I have used the klm fly blue code several times and have never been asked for any proof, though I did register to be a member since it's free.

Just booked a midsize car with KLM with Pick up/off at MCO from Oct 31 to Nov 9 for $283.17. The best price so far. I checked the minivan and it was a little over $400 which is not bad.

Just booked a mid size SUV pickup/return at MCO for 11/16-11/23 using Alamo insider and VROOM VROOM code (299851) for $239.54. Mini vans were going for approx. $295 for anyone needing a van. Seems like a pretty good deal this far out, I'll keep watching for it to go lower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter